Hextall: press conference thoughts

Posted · Hidden by hf101, May 8, 2014 - off topic
Hidden by hf101, May 8, 2014 - off topic

I can give you a hug any way you like - soft, bear hug, snuggle or a cuddle!   All up to you man!

Alright you two, get a room or something.

• Like 2

Apparently we need another forum where all of the posts are "that was teh greatest move that any franchise has ever made in teh history of teh ever and they are teh gratest and huzzah wow wonderful"

So that people won't get their fee fees all twisted by seeing something that resembles "reality" in terms of dealing with a situation.

Wait, it's bad to stereotype other people's opinions with hyperbole?

Noted.

:ph34r:

Alright you two, get a room or something.

You need a hug too Jack?   I got enough to go around...

When it comes to hugs:  If the thunder don't get you than the murraycraven will!

• Like 1

When it comes to hugs:  If the thunder don't get you than the murraycraven will

That's the hammer down Murray! I still want my hug though! (and Rad, I look at as a  glass is half full is all. Try it and you will feel better. You can still critic, just from a positive side like the last half of that glass of water left a fowl taste in my mouth but I'll get another)

careful.

OMG!

Now those are man boobs. I'm kinda scared. Isn't that just a felony to take that picture or let yourself get that way. Now about the hug, they are probably soft !!!!  :D  That's just to the make squeamish squirm....

Be careful of "bear hug" requests. (Anyone read Shantaram?)

Oh boy, I didn't start it but maybe we need a "hug fest Post"..... (still think the bear hug is the best manly option)....

That's the hammer down Murray! I still want my hug though! (and Rad, I look at as a  glass is half full is all. Try it and you will feel better. You can still critic, just from a positive side like the last half of that glass of water left a fowl taste in my mouth but I'll get another)

I consider rad to be one of the best we have on this board. You can tell a longtime fan - they're usually a little bitter over the drought. the ol' boys club, the promises of doing things a different way and the eventual same old same old. I think he gives credit where it's due

Oh boy, I didn't start it but maybe we need a "hug fest Post"..... (still think the bear hug is the best manly option)....

In Shantaram the main character has fled to India and an Iranian? (I think) befriends him. The term "bear hug" comes up when the Iranian character hugs the Aussie. The language barrier makes it hard for the Iranian to understand, and later on in the novel he sends a bear (with handlers) to give his Aussie friend a hug because he thinks he's lonely.

careful.

hug1.jpg

Thanks aziz! .... Now I'm gonna have nightmares tonight!!!  and I am scarred for life. ;)

• Like 1

Never mind all. I'll get my lectures elsewhere and i'll see you next season. I HAVE HAD it it with the in tolerance... To me, the coach, the team the GM. Go look your selves in the mirror or even ask if your a happy person. Go ahead and shoot the messenger, I will be of no trouble...

So Homer lied? What if he is lying now about lying then? either way he made a statement that toes the company line.

I smell behind the scenes drama.

Yeah.  Poor Conan O'Brien got screwed AGAIN.

Dont forget that Homer did a great job as a GM cleaning up the mess after Clarke. I'll respect that. He brought us to a final. The turning point was the Lavy,Richards,Carter disaster. It was not in Homer plans... and when it happend he never got back on track... it was like he didnt have the strenght or will to rebuild again. Signing Lecavalier was a desperate move to replace Jagrs succes in making Girouxe good. Just alot of crazy moves.. like Hal freakin Gill.