Matt Cooke - the d-bag who never changed his stripes

flyercanuck

He had some people fooled for a little while.

After leaving a trail of concussions, leg injuries, other assorted maladies and most non-insane fans begging to get this idiot out of the league Matt Cooke promised he had changed his ways and wouldn't run around trying to hurt other members of the NHLPA on purpose. He had some people believing he'd actually done it. But it seems Mr. Cooke just couldn't stay away from the carnage he's wreaked throughout the league over his illustrous career. He was suspended in the 1st round for a measly 7 games for yet another intentional injury he caused to Colorado defenceman Tyson Barrie.that ended his season. Back for a whole 3 games he boarded Chicagos Johnny Oduya last night from behind which could have resulted in serious injury.

Is this idiot genuinely evil or is this idiot just an complete idiot?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1VXmtlmbXw

Is this idiot genuinely evil or is this idiot just an complete idiot?

Once a person has been diagnosed a D-Bag, there is no cure. He will remain doooooshy for life. To your question, I believe Cooke is a combination of both making him an evil idiot!

Back for a whole 3 games he boarded Chicagos Johnny Oduya last night from behind which could have resulted in serious injury.

You mean this one????

PalatableCourageousAfricanwildcat.gif

What is wrong with that??????????  :ph34r:

Edited by OccamsRazor

@OccamsRazor

I like how he shoves him from behind right in the numbers, right into the boards face first, then leans over him like he cares if he's alright.

He was the douche bag covering Kane in the D zone last night on the winning score had he put even the slightest effort into it last night Kane doesn't get a clean shot on that puck to roof it...what a d!ck...really i wouldn't have even had his puck ass on the ice. But that was a shitty effort on the back check.

Flyer fans would have wanted his head on a pike if he did that wearing the O n B on that GWer just embarrassing i wouldn't have let him in the locker roomafter that terrible effort.