Everyone was laughing but... O.M.G!

Seriously, the NHL has confidentiality agreements? Go figure. What possibly could Regis have revealed? 

Internal player evaluations. I'm probably giving the wrong impression. He was owed a portion of his remaining contract and I'm going to guess that Hartford considered it a "breach" and requested the league side with them. The NHL did and told Pierre he was forfeiting his remaining salary.

nternal player evaluations. I'm probably giving the wrong impression. He was owed a portion of his remaining contract and I'm going to guess that Hartford considered it a "breach" and requested the league side with them. The NHL did and told Pierre he was forfeiting his remaining salary.

Interesting again. I guess there must be some sort of contractual language about that stuff, but its hard for me to fathom- sort of, because really its a corporation and "trade secrets" and all that. Intellectual knowledge / property is an interesting thing. Look at Chip Kelly. Should the Oregon Ducks be suing him because he learned / developed a system under their organization and then took it else where?? 

I guess Pens ownership figured out that Regis and Sid sleeping together could have posed a conflict of interest in Regis performing his duties as GM.

Looks like Edzo now misses his chance to become Head Coach again.

Edited by Samifan

Yet another Pens thread falls prey the the inability of Flyers fans to discuss a topic without turning it into how Crosby must be gay, Crosby must be a crybaby, Crosby Crosby Crosby. More and more Flyers fans infatuation with Crosby reminds me of a pack of pedophiles surrounding a young Macauley Culkin poster...

ahh c'mon on @Polaris922, you know it is all done in fun.  (at least from my perspective).  Changing leadership in the Pens organization is big news this past off season.  From the GM to the HC, you just know everyone wants to know how Sid and company are going to accept this change.  Yeah so the thread got side tracked with a bit of humor. 

Honestly I don't know who Rutherford is thinking to replace Dan the man.  However, he has to realize that whomever he chooses has to contend with Crosby and his "perceived" struggles during the recent PO. 

As far as the comments with Torts being named HC, it would be funny considering the history he has had in the past with the Pens organization. 

I have no idea who Rutherford has on his short list...........

Yet another Pens thread falls prey the the inability of Flyers fans to discuss a topic without turning it into how Crosby must be gay, Crosby must be a crybaby, Crosby Crosby Crosby. More and more Flyers fans infatuation with Crosby reminds me of a pack of pedophiles surrounding a young Macauley Culkin poster...

Ya, but is he heartbroken?

The silver lining: Because Regis had two interviews for the job, he was able to spend some quality time with Crosby during both trips to the burgh. Splitting a Primanti's Brothers sandwich, cuddling during a moonlit ride on the Duquesne Incline, holding hands as the gaze into the fountain at Point State Park. Those are moments they will cherish forever :ph34r:

Edited by Samifan

The silver lining: Because Regis had two interviews for the job, he was able to spend some quality time with Crosby during both trips to the burgh. Splitting a Primanti's Brothers sandwich, cuddling during a moonlit ride on the Duquesne Incline, holding hands as the gaze into the fountain at Point State Park. Those are moments they will cherish forever :ph34r:

LOL !!!!!  A Kodak moment for sure! :)