Tix for the Draft at the WFC available today

sarsippius

Being in the pool of non-season ticket holders (which still sounds weird for me to say out loud) Day 1 Friday night was already gone whe it was my turn, but I did get a few for Rounds 2 through 7 .....figured what the hey, take the kids up, something you don't really get the chance to catch in person. Plus free is always the perfect price!

Anyone else heading up, either day?

Also, according to philly.com, 1st round tickets will be made available (also for free) tomorrow at 1.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/flyers/Free-tickets-available-for-NHL-draft-at-WFC.html

Tickets link: http://www.philadelphiaflyers.com/NHLDraft

Edited by AJgoal

Being in the pool of non-season ticket holders (which still sounds weird for me to say out loud) Day 1 Friday night was already gone whe it was my turn, but I did get a few for Rounds 2 through 7 .....figured what the hey, take the kids up, something you don't really get the chance to catch in person. Plus free is always the perfect price!

Anyone else heading up, either day?

I got my ticket for round 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rick, the Draft is next Friday (6/27) at 7pm (round 1) and then Saturday from 10-5 for the remaining rounds.

Where/when do we want to meet up? I want to get there early so I can check out the Cup and find a decent seat, but I also have to leave 2/3 of the way through.

Yeah

Rick, the Draft is next Friday (6/27) at 7pm (round 1) and then Saturday from 10-5 for the remaining rounds.

Where/when do we want to meet up? I want to get there early so I can check out the Cup and find a decent seat, but I also have to leave 2/3 of the way through.

Yeah you me and @sarsippius need to plan this out...my brother missed the boat on tix so he is out but we can still have a good time. I think there is a fan fest at xfinity live too and I would like to see the elusive cup although I am hoping it is going to be the presentation one and not the backup display one that is usually at the hof when the main one is on the road. I have @sarsippius contact info already but need yours. PM me with your stuff. I will go in my Dave Poulin jersey to be more recognizable.

@Poulin20

@AJgoal

I will sport #27 in honor of our esteemed new GM. I work not far over the Walt on the Jersey side, so I'll probably just bolt over from the office.

I'm going to assume the "real" Cup will be on display, but I don't think that will be at Xfinity live (RIP Spectrum, I still haven't stepped foot on that ground since they tore down my church)....tix say NHL trophy display is in the WFC main concourse starting at 5