Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL
JackStraw

Game of Thrones!

radoran    4,752
3 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Is Robert's bastard son....who was last seen rowing a boat ever going to be seen again?

Hell it's been so long i can't even remember his name.

Gendry. 

Spoiler

The actor who played Gendry was spotted in Belfast (where they were filming) during filming if this season...

off_the_post    264
11 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Is Robert's bastard son....who was last seen rowing a boat ever going to be seen again?

Hell it's been so long i can't even remember his name.

Perhaps he comes across a certain somebody who jumped ship?

OccamsRazor    4,405
10 hours ago, radoran said:

Gendry. 

Reveal hidden contents

The actor who played Gendry was spotted in Belfast (where they were filming) during filming if this season...

Yes. I wonder if he is still rowing.

I wonder what happened to him.

I never read the books so i'm not even sure if he is important or not.

Seems like he would be. Or why even put him in the story.

OccamsRazor    4,405
2 hours ago, off_the_post said:

Perhaps he comes across a certain somebody who jumped ship?

He left so long ago i know i joke about it but hard to believe he is still rowing.

• Like 1

jammer2    4,712

Not sure if this has been posted yet....but a WEALTH of info here, amazing really.....

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

MadDevil    386

Tyrion: "What if somebody steals the boat?"

Davos: "Then we're ****ed. Best hurry."

Davos (to Gendry): "I thought you'd still be rowing".

Davos: "Nobody listen to me. All I've ever done is live to a ripe old age."

Davos slays every time he's on screen.

J0e Th0rnton    1,441

Did my oldest theory stemming from book 1 finally come to fruition?

I stopped watching after season 4, but my friends are all saying "you were right"

AJgoal    2,668

I liked Gilly stumbling across some really important information...

OccamsRazor    4,405
26 minutes ago, AJgoal said:

Yes and then it was just brushed off....it made me sit up on the couch...will Sam remember what she was saying???

An annulment she says...

...and finally we see Gendry appear....i laughed at how he just totally disregarded what Davos said to him once he saw Jon Snow...

...only two more episodes to leave us hanging till next summer!!!!!

MadDevil    386

It might be even longer than that. Season 8 was rumored to not be coming until late 2018/early 2019.

MadDevil    386

So, getting into some spoilers here...

Spoiler

Now that we know Rhaegar was legally married to Lyanna, that makes Jon the true heir over Dany. But if it comes out that Jon "died" does that void his claim to the throne? 

Also, this plan to capture a wight or White Walker is one of the dumbest plans anybody has come up with in this show. Does Tyrion honestly think Cersei gives a flying **** about the WW? Or is this more about proving to Dany that they exist? I'm seriously starting to doubt Tyrion. His plan to invade Westeros failed miserably and now he comes up with this lunacy? Maybe he should go back to drinking more.

J0e Th0rnton    1,441
On 8/14/2017 at 10:34 AM, AJgoal said:

That's what I meant by my oldest theory lol

J0e Th0rnton    1,441

Speaking of spoilers, I just watched the leaked episode.

I have not watched an episode since season....Its been awhile

MadDevil    386

HBO needs to get their **** together with all the leaks this season. It's like navigating a mine field of spoilers on the Internet lately.

nossagog    923

Yeah, I just watched the leaked version of episode 6.  Hard to believe that this was leaked by HBO on accident itself.  Apparently it popped up on the On Demand services in Europe for a small period of time, and that was enough. 

OccamsRazor    4,405

Wow what an episode!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Holy shiitt a wight walker dragon dear God they are in trouble!!!!!!!

Only one more left for this year....damnit!!!!!!

OccamsRazor    4,405

Ok i like last episodes but i have a few questions maybe some experts here can help with....

Spoiler

WTF did they get those chains to pull that dragon up with??? Really??? And how did the Wight walker King walk through the fire??

nossagog    923
16 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Ok i like last episodes but i have a few questions maybe some experts here can help with....

Hide contents

WTF did they get those chains to pull that dragon up with???  Really??? And how did the Wight walker King walk through the fire??

The chains?  In environment where it that cold and snowey all the time, doesn't every keep a set of chains in the trunk of their car??? 

• Like 2

OccamsRazor    4,405
1 minute ago, nossagog said:

Huh? Did you forget to comment???

nossagog    923
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Huh? Did you forget to comment???

Its in the hidden section, isn't it?   I commented inside your hidden segment so as notto be seen

Edited by nossagog

OccamsRazor    4,405
1 minute ago, nossagog said:

Its in the hidden section, isn't it?

Oh ok. I didn't think you would put it in my quote box hidden comments. Yeah makes sense. 

off_the_post    264

I love this show and I still loving watching every episode.  However in the squeeze of getting the storyline completed in like 8 more episodes or such (including the finale this week and next season's shows) I find that the fast forward travel system is a bit annoying as well as other story line cracks.  I think the overall show suffers from this which the earlier seasons following the books (more or less) did not.  I would have preferred they did more seasons and dealt with the fact that somebody in the south needs time to get to the wall.

• Like 1

MadDevil    386

Just to comment on the travel time/distance thing, I think it's mostly a symptom of them putting their foot on the gas as the show approaches it's climax. Plus this is a show with multiple POVs in multiple locations, and is based off source material that itself doesn't stick to a consistent timeline.

I think in general the writing has suffered from having less source material to base it off of. The first 3-4 seasons there was plenty of material that was well plotted out. Beyond that though they've gotten into unknown territory and are having to bring characters together who are spread all over the damn place in the books. Martin himself can't seem to figure out how to untangle the bloated monstrosity he's created. The show runners are having to do that without having years to try to figure it out, so I think that's where you get the logical inconsistencies that have popped up in recent seasons.

• Like 1