WTH.....Flyers just traded Giroux!

pilldoc

@pilldoc  Ha ha....ya know, if Homer was still at the helm, I would have had a lump in my throat clicking on this thread....but I just *knew* that Hextall was going to have his first official trade dealing his franchise player. I just didn't see that happening, so your post had little effect.....lol.

@pilldoc  Ha ha....ya know, if Homer was still at the helm, I would have had a lump in my throat clicking on this thread....but I just *knew* that Hextall was going to have his first official trade dealing his franchise player. I just didn't see that happening, so your post had little effect.....lol.

Jammer..blame it on Irish! LOL he pulled the same stunt in the shoutbox earlier this afternoon..ha ha...   figured it was worth a few laughs! :)

• Like 1

You know, I didn't give it much credence either, but given the fact it was posted by a [previously] upstanding poster I was briefly concerned.  Then I remembered @pilldoc is always days behind and wouldn't possibly have a scoop like that so it must be a joke.

Shame on you, pilldoc.  SHAME ON YOU!

• Like 1

@ruxpin

@brelic

@doom88

LOL...sorry guys.  :D And yes Rux...I am "always" a few days behind in the news.... Figured I could test my CPR skills after giving all of you heart attacks.  :lol:  Of course you know what they say...paybacks are a B.....  I'm sure someone will get me back when I least expect it.  ;) 

Anyway...hope you all don't hate me too much.......it was good for a few laughs....

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.......

i sit in the shadows and LAUGH

it was too good of an opportunity not to pass up on....... besides, it was a great find Irish.... just had to share in the tom foolery :) .

• Like 1