RJ Talking about the trade

Irishjim

Thanks for sharing you make have to help me with this ledge patrol guy i can't do it alone....someone needs to block all the bridges in Philly keep jumpers off!  :blink:

I really dont think anyone is jumping off any ledges for this but thankfully we have you as the HF Super Trooper protecting the ledges and bridges.  Thanks Officer Farva :lol:

officer-rod-farva-super-troopers.JPG

Edited by murraycraven

Thanks for sharing you make have to help me with this ledge patrol guy i can't do it alone....someone needs to block all the bridges in Philly keep jumpers off!  :blink:

Like murray says, nobody is going nuts over this trade. It's not going to doom the Flyers to years of Oiler-ness. Some of us just don't think it's a very good trade. Maybe there's more to come and it will all make sense.

• Like 1

I really dont think anyone is jumping off any ledges for this but thankfully we have you as a Super Trooper protecting the ledges and bridges Officer Farva

officer-rod-farva-super-troopers.JPG

Calm down you're getting all sensitive on me it's just for fun.....unless.....are you the one that is scaling the bridge now they are showing on CNN is that case i'm here for you man....or in that case the Super trooper reference i'll call you bearfcuker!!!!!!!!!!  :ph34r:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6ovXnZcb_A

• Like 1

Calm down you're getting all sensitive on me it's just for fun.....unless.....are you the one that is scaling the bridge now they are showing on CNN is that case i'm here for you man....or in that case the Super trooper reference i'll call you bearfcuker!!!!!!!!!!  :ph34r:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6ovXnZcb_A

LOL!  that was awesome!  Well played sir... (Chicken****er)

Like murray says, nobody is going nuts over this trade. It's not going to doom the Flyers to years of Oiler-ness. Some of us just don't think it's a very good trade. Maybe there's more to come and it will all make sense.

Guys you've some how lost your sense of humor i expect you two to find it by the time i talk to you again or you're REPORTED!!!!!!

the font is for you MC!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy:

I think this is one where the cliche about change of scenery has some truth. Scottie can be an elder statesman who guides a young group and adds grit. If he averages 15-20 goals and lends toughness, that's cool, even if second line.

RJ will probably like to be back here. We liked him. This is not a great Wow trade but it does open up space for youngins on our top two lines and gives us a very credible guy like Read who will work to earn his keep and probably show a lot of flexibility.  I wish Scottie well. 

Best,

Howie

Hey!  Now I'm taking this personally!

I told my wife i want to use that as a halloween costume and have been trying to figure out how to pull that off.

So nice of you to join us Rad-o-ruxpin!!!!! :blink:

@OccamsRazor  Since rux has more posts, should it not be rux-o-rad?  

>>>jammer2 prepares to pick last in the NAHANA draft now.

Smart ###.  You know you're picking last anyway.  You just want me to say it's because you won the league....whoops, I said it.