The Crosby Show

Do I really have to go sifting through clips...again? Seriously though, you and Polaris have your panties in a wad because I said I personally did not think the Golden Child had done enough to warrant the Hart Trophy. I don't think Giroux should have gotten it either even though stats would prove him to be a more valuable piece for wins than Crosby is. To me, Getzlaf should have gotten this award hands down.

In a wad? I don't even have any on!

I can only think you didn't follow along with team injuries and Crosby's play all season long. Otherwise you wouldn't disagree with the selection.

• Like 1

Do I really have to go sifting through clips...again? Seriously though, you and Polaris have your panties in a wad because I said I personally did not think the Golden Child had done enough to warrant the Hart Trophy. I don't think Giroux should have gotten it either even though stats would prove him to be a more valuable piece for wins than Crosby is. To me, Getzlaf should have gotten this award hands down.

Ha!  The only wadded panties appear to be your own because a few Pens fans had the temerity (gasp!) to disagree with you.  The funny part is, it's not like it was close.  It was a landslide.  Lindsay and Hart.  That means a lot of people who know a lot more about hockey then you or I ever will have the same opinion.

Have your opinion. But this is a forum so don't act like someone just stole your lunch money when someone disagrees with it. 

Have your opinion. But this is a forum so don't act like someone just stole your lunch money when someone disagrees with it.

B-b-b-but.........This is a forum.....aren't we supposed to have opinions here? Sorry that you don't agree with mine but you don't have to. That is the beauty of it. I really don't care how many awards he gets, I will never be a fan of his and as long as Gary Bettman is still the commissioner, the awards will continue to be a joke.

Edited by flyerrod

B-b-b-but.........This is a forum.....aren't we supposed to have opinions here? Sorry that you don't agree with mine but you don't have to. That is the beauty of it. I really don't care how many awards he gets, I will never be a fan of his and as long as Gary Bettman is still the commissioner, the awards will continue to be a joke.

Of course. Disagreeing with your opinion (as I did) is acceptable.  Coming back and saying my...panties were in a bunch?...because I did disagree is not.

See the difference?  Either continue the debate, accept that others have contrasting opinions or don't reply at all.

What does Bettman have to do with the awards?

@B21 So it is ok for you to take shots at Flyers fans(see your posts #17,#18, and #24) and Flyer fans are not supposed to respond? The purpose of a forum is give and take...If you are going to dish it out, you better be able to handle return volleys. I did not even see a response by you about Getzlaf just you "crying" about us mean ole Flyer fans.  Crosby will always be known as the Golden Child just like Avery will always be known as a  "pole smoker" NTTAWWT. 

Edited by flyerrod

@B21 So it is ok for you to take shots at Flyers fans(see your posts #17,#18, and #24) and Flyer fans are not supposed to respond? The purpose of a forum is give and take...If you are going to dish it out, you better be able to handle return volleys. I did not even see a response by you about Getzlaf just you "crying" about us mean ole Flyer fans.  Crosby will always be known as the Golden Child just like Avery will always be known as a  "pole smoker" NTTAWWT. 

See the ;)  after each as well? That means poking fun. Not malicious. Ha ha ha - no harm - no foul.

Now your reply in #25:

<< Seriously though, you and Polaris have your panties in a wad because I said I personally did not think the Golden Child had done enough to warrant the Hart Trophy. >>

You kid. I kid. You kid. I kid. You then somehow get your panti....err, take issue with...Polaris and I disagreeing with you. Hence this thread disintegrating the way it has. 

So my prior point stands.  How dare Pens fans disagree.