Travis Sanheim 180lb 6'3" D anyone know if this was a good pick.

@aziz,

Maybe I should have taken a smaller sample size? LOL You're right, but don't forget that Homer picked the 2 previous years.

true.  but these past two drafts have seen the flyers really focused on dmen.  for good or ill.  there certainly will be a bunch in the pipeline in 2 or 3 years, here's to hoping a couple of them pan out.

@AJgoal

Lol,I'm at the age where the whole fibre thing is no joke.

Life is a funny thing though it's true. Always throwing you curves. And while I was never much of curve ball hitter (or ball player of any kind), I know how to take the shortest route to the puck, so that has helped a bit.

@AJgoal

Lol,I'm at the age where the whole fibre thing is no joke.

Fiber One cereal is good stuff...def doesn't taste like it has 14g of fiber per serving (talking original here)

http://www.fiberone.com/products/cereal/original 

Also good in that it comes in two bags so it stays fresher longer.  I mix it with Peanut Butter granola and chocolate Cheerios.

Fiber One cereal is good stuff...def doesn't taste like it has 14g of fiber per serving (talking original here)

http://www.fiberone.com/products/cereal/original 

Also good in that it comes in two bags so it stays fresher longer.  I mix it with Peanut Butter granola and chocolate Cheerios.

Good old fashion fruit...i eat an apple every morning for breakfast....egg whites and black coffee....like magic!!!!