Josh Gorges on the trade block

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=456076

Almost heartbreaking words from the guy. I'll confess, I had little love for him when he was a shark, and even lost an avatar bet that had me wearing a bobby Clarke avatar for 6 months when he scored over 20 points for Montreal. But he came along real well. Better than I imagined.

Stuart for Gorges? Lol. From what I hear, they want to get rid of his long term contract

@J0e Th0rnton  I gained a lot of respect for Georges though this process. His interview with TSN was priceless. Just told the truth, no politictiaclly correct garbage....just the plain honest to God's truth. Why wouldn't you take a trade to Toronto..."I respect the rivilariy, I've been with Montreal for years, I could never imagine myself putting on the enemies jersey like that".....LOL! Why did you take the trade to Buffalo "...I gave the Habs a list of 10 teams, no one from those 10 bit, I was asked to submit more teams....Buffalo was on the second list and wham...they made the move".....gotta love the honesty there!!

@J0e Th0rnton  I gained a lot of respect for Georges though this process. His interview with TSN was priceless. Just told the truth, no politictiaclly correct garbage....just the plain honest to God's truth. Why wouldn't you take a trade to Toronto..."I respect the rivilariy, I've been with Montreal for years, I could never imagine myself putting on the enemies jersey like that".....LOL! Why did you take the trade to Buffalo "...I gave the Habs a list of 10 teams, no one from those 10 bit, I was asked to submit more teams....Buffalo was on the second list and wham...they made the move".....gotta love the honesty there!!

Are we sure his reasoning for not accepting the trade to Toronto was pure truth? I got the impression he was letting our feelings down easy. :unsure[1]: