OT - Newest Flyers fan

Hey guys,

Sorry this is belated but it has been a crazy couple of days. Mrs Poulin20 and I are pleased to announce the birth of our son Nathan on Friday 27 June. He is 9 lbs 1 oz and 20.5 inches long. He is much louder than my 1st son was in the crying department but miraculously slept through the night last night after a 1 am feeding. I was able to celebrate at bit with @sarsippius and @AJgoal at the draft but also wanted to share w the rest of you!

Cheers and happy Canada day to all our friends north of the border!

• Like 2

Hey, hey.... a very hearty congratulations to you and your family, @Poulin20

Looks like, indeed, you have the makings of yet another Flyer centerman...hehe.

Seriously though, glad to hear all is well and good luck on your second journey through infant-dom.

Don't let yourself be shocked if anything you've learned from the first go-round does NOT apply with this one in any way, shape or form...lol...that is just life.

Believe me...I've got two and once I thought I had everything figured out after the first, the second says, "Hmmm...about that, Mommy...we gotta talk..."  :D

Congrats all around, guys!!  Added a "power forward" myself (9.5 lbs 22 inches) on 6/12 to the mix.  With my twin boys playing center and wing, the forwards are complete.

• Like 1

@TropicalFruitGirl26 @sarsippius Thank you. He is going to be tough due to his sister being the household enforcer lol.

@pags569 Congrats. Lots of summer babies. It looks like late October and early November we're some busy months by the looks of things. 

Edited by Bertmega

Hey guys,

Sorry this is belated but it has been a crazy couple of days. Mrs Poulin20 and I are pleased to announce the birth of our son Nathan on Friday 27 June. He is 9 lbs 1 oz and 20.5 inches long. He is much louder than my 1st son was in the crying department but miraculously slept through the night last night after a 1 am feeding. I was able to celebrate at bit with @sarsippius and @AJgoal at the draft but also wanted to share w the rest of you!

Congratulations, my friend!

"Nathaniel" means "gift of God" in Hebrew. May he be exactly that to you & your family!

Congrats all around, guys!!  Added a "power forward" myself (9.5 lbs 22 inches) on 6/12 to the mix.  With my twin boys playing center and wing, the forwards are complete.

Holy smokes! My condolences to your wife, sounds like you might have a Defensive Lineman there instead!

• Like 1

God have mercy. My wife just read that and said no more sex for me!!!! (our daughter was 5.2 lbs 16"). That a pea compared to a basketball. 

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Dude that is great news and glad to hear my baby girl is Flyer fan already.....she is the best thing that ever happened to me, i have some pics of her in her Flyer booties at 1 month old i got to upload them for my jpeg. Congrats world needs more Flyer fan!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,

Very glad for you.