Emery's back

Younger and with a non rebuilt hip may have been better, but in not gonna hate on Emery.

It is what it is at this point. I posted on a different thread that I think Hextall has a plan and knows this is not the year and is not going balls out to attempt to make it happen in fathom. 

For us Flyers fans, while not a rebuild in totality, it is a "reshape" and "course correction". So we can piss and whine all we want, but what I would say is to enjoy the process and hockey. Frustration and bumps in the road will still be there. The one thing that impresses me is that Hextall is not Homers biotch. He is doing it the way he wants- un-tethered so to speak. 

Poor (is that an oxymoron?) Snider must be sleepless at nights seeing that Hextall is running the show and it will not prove dividends for 2-3 years. 

Edited by Vanflyer

I don't see any reason for this team not to be better than last year... The reshape is more of an organizational thing. The team taking the ice will mostly just be minus a Hartnell different.

Hexy knows that the young kids in the system now won't be paying off for three years or so, but I don't think they won't be competitive until then.

It'll just take some time to erase these bad contracts, they'll be decent in the mean time and in the east decent can go a long way.

It is what it is at this point. I posted on a different thread that I think Hextall has a plan and knows this is not the year and is not going balls out to attempt to make it happen in fathom.

For us Flyers fans, while not a rebuild in totality, it is a "reshape" and "course correction". So we can piss and whine all we want, but what I would say is to enjoy the process and hockey. Frustration and bumps in the road will still be there. The one thing that impresses me is that Hextall is not Homers biotch. He is doing it the way he wants- un-tethered so to speak.

Poor (is that an oxymoron?) Snider must be sleepless at nights seeing that Hextall is running the show and it will not prove dividends for 2-3 years.