Giroux Arrested - All inclusive Humor Thread

brelic

You know, this really is just a drunken misunderstanding. His friends dared him to "cop a feel" and he thought they said "feel a cop."

Easy mistake, really.

@doom88 said you already won this thread.....but this post cements it. Well played.

first, its bs he was arrested. second, i bet you it was a dare by his fellow drunk buddies. third, its just that the officer is so sad that his team sucks so bad that he saw giroux and said "24 hours" misconduct penalty and game suspension.

No means NO!

• Like 1

As one of the boards token Pens fans, I'd just like to say that I am NOT going to jump on this with full force in order to try to embarrass Flyers fans for Claude's improprieties.  No, I'm going to savor this one, let it age like a fine wine for a while, and just bring it out on special occasions. This one is going to live for a looooong time.

@nossagog  I can only imagine how Flyer fans would rip you guys silly if Sid was ever arrested for this type of behavior.....I got nutt'in.

Jammer we forgive and forget, and turn the other cheek.  Just not in front of G.     Opps sorry, I already slipped.

If it is any consolation... it is being reported on the twitters that the girl Dirty Mitts is talking to in the arrest picture is his girlfriend - futures Ms Dirty Mitts....

Claude-Girouxs-girlfriend-Ryanne-Breton.

Edited by murraycraven

If it is any consolation... it is being reported on the twitters that the girl G is talking to in the arrest picture is his girlfriend.

Claude-Girouxs-girlfriend-Ryanne-Breton.

Yeah.  And Michael Jackson had a "wife."

• Like 1

They don't look like " just concerned fans. "

I think the person I'd be talking to asninwas getting cuffed would by my lady not some random other hot girl

Please tell me one of those is his girlfriend and it was just a joke while drunk....then i'll understand.......a little.

In the US they wouldn't say he was arrested, they'd say he was detained.

Originally i had assumed it was the old "mistaking a real cop for a stripper dressed as a cop" gag.

The girl in the photo does look a lot like his girlfriend in those photos.

I don't seriously think there was anything like the guy seriously trying to get it on with a cop.

Even if G was gay, and drunk, Aliens possessing his body and making him do it makes about as much sense as a guy trying to seduce a cop by grabbing his ass.

Gay or straight (and evidence seems to say straight) 99% sure it was some drunken gag that only makes sense if you're drunk to other people who are drunk.

first, its bs he was arrested. second, i bet you it was a dare by his fellow drunk buddies. third, its just that the officer is so sad that his team sucks so bad that he saw giroux and said "24 hours" misconduct penalty and game suspension.

• Like 1

I never really appreciated what they meant when they said Giroux was a "pain in the [butt] to play against."

Remember when Crater and Richards were detained overnight in a jail for doing something stupid when drunk?

Tradition, man... Tradition...

:ph34r:

Remember when Crater and Richards were detained overnight in a jail for doing something stupid when drunk?

Tradition, man... Tradition...

:ph34r:

Dammit, Rad!  You know I'm going to be singing that the rest of the day now!

• Like 1

Yeah.  And Michael Jackson had a "wife."

Yeah and Hank Baskett had Kendra but didn't keep him from cheating with Ava Sabrina London the shemale!!!!!!!!!!

Transsexual at centre of Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett marriage crisis opens up about $50k transition from Paul to Ava 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2678586/Transsexual-centre-Kendra-Wilkinson-Hank-Basket-marriage-crisis-opens-50k-transition-Paul-Ava.html#ixzz36QPffQHh 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2678586/Transsexual-centre-Kendra-Wilkinson-Hank-Basket-marriage-crisis-opens-50k-transition-Paul-Ava.html

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!