NHL Network Raising the Cup has started

yave1964

Every summer I look forward to the NHL network replaying the close out of game of every Stanley cup final going back to 1974, right now I am watching the Flyers and Sabres play.

Usually they play one a day for forty days, and I DVR every final and watch at least a couple of minutes of them. This year they are for some reason playing them all consecutive. I don't know, they may follow that with one a day, all I do know is my poor DVR will be working overtime.

Anyway, nice nostalgia for those who are into that kind of thing.

@yave1964  Thanks for the tip, I will make an effort to watch. I always like to know the circumstances under which the Cup was one.....and it goes back far enough that the 70's (and the early 80's for that matter) will be very nice to re-watch, making sure my memory matches the actual facts....lol.

@yave1964  Thanks for the tip, I will make an effort to watch. I always like to know the circumstances under which the Cup was one.....and it goes back far enough that the 70's (and the early 80's for that matter) will be very nice to re-watch, making sure my memory matches the actual facts....lol.

Next week they also have the 1996 Worlds as well, USA V Canada all three games. Looking forward to watching them as well. I always DVR everything on the Hockey Network, great channel but they replay the same half a dozen commercials all day....