Anyone have a man cave?

Jam1986

Moving have somethings Flyer Fans might like for their cave! Tocchet framed pic,Clarke framed pic,Flyers picture frame to put pic in,Flyers lamp nice, 90-91 yearbook with Chief and others autographs, Flyers garbage can,02 Roenick bobble head,LeClair bobble head,Lunch box light for room autograph small mask Boucher,cards,Good size Tocchet pic. Let me know all in good condition . Sorry no pics don't know how to put up on here.

Sorry no pics don't know how to put up on here.

Select the "More Reply Options" button next to "Post"  

Select "Choose Files"  and upload a photo .jpg from your computer.

Click on the post where you want the image placed and click "Add to Post"

Select the "More Reply Options" button next to "Post"  

Select "Choose Files"  and upload a photo .jpg from your computer.

Click on the post where you want the image placed and click "Add to Post"

thanks will try with a couple have window phone hope it works

As my kids have grown up and moved out (down to one left at home, she is a Blue Jacket fan, even has an autographed pic of her with Brandon Dubinsky. Yuch) I took over a room as my man cave. I still fight with my Grandkids for it.

I HAVE:

a couple of dozen jerseys, various teams, A lot of Wings t-shirts hanging in there as well.

A bunch, too many to count autographed cards and pucks.

Books galore, close to a hundred hockey books.

Binders on every NHL team with articles and cards that I continuously build up and update.

Sticks, Skates, misc. other hockey gear.

you name it, if it has to do with the sport we all love it is in there. Previous to my one daughter marrying and moving out stuff was everywhere. Now it is all centralized in one place.

The problem is my grandkids love to spend the night at our house, a small trundle bed has already moved into the room, as well as Winnie the Pooh stuff, Mickey Mouse gear and Elmo. I am slowly finding my stuff boxed up and moved to closets or out to the rafters in the garage. I now share the room with my two year old grandson and my 11 month old granddaughter. It actually isn't bad. Except for that damn Elmo, his smile kind of creeps me out.

• Like 1

I'd be interested in the JLC bobblehead.

My kitchen is all done over in orange and black (with the retired numbers up on the wall).

Its a small size bobble head one. Send address will send out to you
  • Like 1

Any interest in getting rid of the retired jersey banners?   I have a Flyers themed man-cave---complete with Orange walls.  They'd go nicely.  

I'd also consider the Clarke picture--depending on size.

You can PM me if it's easier.

Thanks, bud.

@Jam1986,

Are you able to post any pics? I'd like to see the lamp.

Thanks.

having problems with phone pics! Light is Flyers uniform skates,stick and helmet. Also have a night light it is big shaped like a lunch box all nice and clean.