Single game tickets 2015

Icerus

Helow,

I'm from belgium and in april 2015 i'm on holiday in NYC.

I was wondering when the single game tickets go on sale for the rangers.

I did check the rangers NHL site and looked for single game tickets but it looks like there are only a few away games that are available.

Is the rest sold out or can you only get season pass at the moment?

Thanks!

I still think it is weird that there are no single home game tickets. Do they only use season passes, cause stubhub is resale from other people. (with season pass that can't attend a certain game?)

@Icerus

http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebyseason.htm?team=nyr

This link is from the NHL website.  The regular season end in April so that may be why you are not seeing that many games and when you are on holiday in April.  If the Rangers don't make the playoffs, they are done April 11, 2015.  Maybe this link will be more helpful to you.

Welcome to the board.

I still think it is weird that there are no single home game tickets. Do they only use season passes, cause stubhub is resale from other people. (with season pass that can't attend a certain game?)

Generally teams won't put single game tickets on sale until August or so. For example the Flyers are still trying to sign up people for season tickets or partial season packages. Once they get that out of the way, the leftovers will go on sale as singles.

You may want to wait a bit and see when Rangers single games tickets go on sale

Edit: Yes StubHub at this point is either season ticket holders or legalized ticket brokers that use StubHub as a venue for sales

Edited by sarsippius

• 2 weeks later...