The Hockey Fights Thread

Yorick

I thought I would find a thread like this when I signed.

Just post videos of fights you liked.

I miss this guy.

Starting with this season will miss this one as well.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Yorick  This is the most awesome fight I've ever seen live and in person. It was back in 1991. Tom Sullivan was a tough as nails d-man for the Windsor Spitfires, who just happened to be the Golden Gloves Champion of Michigan at the time. Ryan Vanedbusche went on to be an NHL enforcer...Sullivan never made the jump to the pros....but MAN OH MAN...these guys just kept throwing...and throwing...and throwing...MANY of them vicious head shots that did not seem to affect either one of them....JUST AWESOME to see this in person, I felt honoured!!

@OccamsRazor  Did you get a chance to see the Sullivan vs Vandenbusche fight I posted, some classic uppercuts land in that fight, along with a few hay makers!

Yes I watch the roc n soc em robots...man those guys brains must be mush from that.

@OccamsRazor  I just love how Sullivan switches hands, gets Vander's helmet off, then switches back to start landing his uppercuts again...both guys did a GREAT job of changing hands and regriping the jersey's.

Lets not forget this one...........

some good one here too...

At the end it shows the Boogieman crushing the Fridge's face in slow motion you can see his cheek is concaved...nasty.

Of course #1 is Orr KOing the Fridge...poor guy.

• 4 weeks later...

A very nice effort from the Chief. That was the man/beast Eric Carins he was knocking for a loop, not a push over by ANY stretch of the imagination. Eric used to bully my Spitfires to no end when he was with the Detroit Jr. Wings of the OHL...we had no answer for him...he was just a deadly fighter.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived