Poulin 20 made it to Broad St Hockey!

While looking at http://www.broadstreethockey.com/2014/7/28/5942615/monday-morning-fly-by-there-are-two-months-ten-days-days-until-the this morning it appears Poulin20s fantastic write up of the ST TH meeting was cited!  As always this is my favorite post of the year from Poulin and I think we all appreciate the great work and insight it brings each year...

Also, the Brayden Schenn article is worth the read....

Thanks MC and Polaris! Yes please do cite my wingman Sars as well as he came up HUGE on the Hexy portion... I am just so excited for the forum that Broad St. Hockey and Bill Meltzer come over here and check out what we are talking about! It goes to show how far this forum has come from a bunch of people sick of Philly.com and the trolls there to a place were bloggers come to fish for information!

Edited by Poulin20
  • Like 3

Thanks MC and Polaris! Yes please do cite my wingman Sars as well as he came up HUGE on the Hexy portion... I am just so excited for the forum that Broad St. Hockey and Bill Meltzer come over here and check out what we are talking about! It goes to show how far this forum has come from a bunch of people sick of Philly.com and the trolls there to a place were bloggers come to fish for information!

question...how did they come by your article..did you submit it or do they view our site

question...how did they come by your article..did you submit it or do they view our site

I didn't submit anything to them, guessing they just stumbled across. ..actually as of a couple months ago, if you Googled Flyers STH meeting, Poulin's 2013 thread was the first thing that came up

I didnt submit anything either.  I think they just surfed on in or they monitor different sites looking for info.  Meltzer did the same thing last year which makes me think that people do check this site now looking for interesting stuff for their blog.

I didnt submit anything either.  I think they just surfed on in or they monitor different sites looking for info.  Meltzer did the same thing last year which makes me think that people do check this site now looking for interesting stuff for their blog.

meltzer is a member here he and digity are buds

AWESOME job Pouls and Sars!!!   WOW, I had no idea Metzler is a member here, that is so cool, considering the guy is God's gift to Flyers journalism. So Digs and Metz are buds....wow, learn something every day!! 

Now the pressure is on Pouls and Sars, you are gonna be the "go to guys" for this every year....LOL!

• Like 1

First off, love how all the HF posters are all in agreement it was a "great read"....very cool.

Second, did anyone else catch this tidbit from a HF poster?

"Chris Pryor must have gotten ripped by the group right before us, because he was super defensive with his comments right off the bat. he said he wasn't happy that the draft order was leaked with the release of the draft video, because 5 years or so from now that could come back to haunt them."

Does anyone else find this odd?  I've been pondering how this can come back to haunt them 5 years from now, I'm perplexed about the whole scenario. Is another GM going to say....well, you *did* have player X ranked 6th overall in the 2014 draft, so we want an extra draft pick, cause you thought so highly of him 5 years ago......pfffft, it just can't be that lame, can it?

AWESOME job Pouls and Sars!!!   WOW, I had no idea Metzler is a member here, that is so cool, considering the guy is God's gift to Flyers journalism. So Digs and Metz are buds....wow, learn something every day!! 

Now the pressure is on Pouls and Sars, you are gonna be the "go to guys" for this every year....LOL!

Agree wholeheartedly......

Great job guys.....

To Metzler...love your articles.  thanks for the great info and insight you post.