What exactly caused Maroon to be moved ?

I seem to remember two or three players being involved. Could somebody enlighten me?

I think if I remember correctly he and his head coach got into a heated arguement and it about got physical and threats were made, it was pretty bad that they moved him to another team and let him finish the season on another team before trading him.

It was an ugly situation. In the weeks leading up to the blow out, there were rumblings of a rift between Greg Gilbert and Patrick Maroon. Gilbert was coming down incredibly hard on Maroon and he was making Maroon an example in front of his teammates by berating him. After a game in which the Phantoms got beat up, Gilbert lost it in the dressing and singled out Maroon, Laliberte, Kalinski and Stefan Legein as the players who created the most problems. Maroon was fed up and spoke out against Gilbert, stating that Gilbert had lost the locker room and that nobody in the locker room respected Gilbert. John Paddock was the assistant GM of the Flyers at the time and was in the locker room. Paddock asked Maroon to explain and when Maroon went to stay why Gilbert had lost the room, Gilbert became enraged and charged at Maroon. Several players and team officials stepped in and while they were intervening, Gilbert had yelled at Maroon that things weren't over and that Gilbert actually challenged Maroon to a fist fight. It wasn't long after that that Maroon was excused from the club and then eventually traded to Anaheim. The Flyers felt that the rift between Gilbert and Maroon was too deep. It wasn't long after the Flyers moved Maroon that Gilbert ended up getting fired.