Leighton:Its time!

Guest The Quigster

@radoran

it's quigly. he is a professional grass-is-always-greener guy. reminds me of a human madlib, when you put in [current flyer] and [someone else] and hilarity ensues. or, at least, it did like 5 years ago. a bit of a dead horse anymore.

Couldn't do any worse,may even do a little better.

NOT IN A MILLION YEARS. Hell, we are in this mess because they called his sorry ass up last year for a 1 period meltdown in the playoffs. Snider over-reacted and now we have a 9 yr $51 million contract. I ain't happy either, but there is NO way Leighton is the answer.

Couldn't do any worse,may even do a little better.

Tell me you're not serious. If you are, I have only one question: exactly how hard did you hit your head?

In a list that includes Jeff Hackett, Leighton is the worst goalie to ever wear a Flyer uniform. I want nothing to do with him.

I think what Quigly is saying is that Bryzgalov is being so dismal that you almost, by default, can't do much worse than bringing a stiff like Leighton. I don't think he is serioulsy suggesting the Flyers should bring Leighton in.

As I said in a different thread, I honestly cannot recall a Flyers' goalie being as bad as Bryzgalov has been this year. With all the horrendous goalies this team had in all these years, he's been absolutely the worst. This is surreal.