'Car Bomb' back in black

yave1964

Daniel Carcillo showed that he is not completely out of his nine lives as the day after the Pittsburgh Penguins decided that he wasn't what they were looking for and uninvited him from training camp, the Black Hawks decided that hey, why not see if he has anything left.

No guarantee, he was simply invited to camp. The Hawks dealt their enforcer from the past few years Brandon Bollig away to the Flames in July ad apparently they haven't discovered anyone who they feel comfortable sitting two out of every three games and playing six minutes a game in the other twenty odd when a bruiser is called for. The Hawks hare still six players over the limit and are fighting the cap so it is not certain if he makes the club.

He has kind of been the Forest Gump of hockey, a few years in the league with Wayne Gretzky as a had coach, followed up by being part of the Flyers incredible run in 2010, granted a small part but he was there, then off to the Hawks where he watched mostly as his mates won the cup in 2012-13 and then last year he began with the eventual champs the Kings before being dealt to the Eastern conference champ Rangers. A nomadic existence where he touches greatness includes a training camp wit Crosby and now ac with the elite Hawks. If i ever get to an NHL game where he is playing i might just shout, 'run car bomb, run!' whenever he hits the ice.

Daniel Carcillo showed that he is not completely out of his nine lives as the day after the Pittsburgh Penguins decided that he wasn't what they were looking for and uninvited him from training camp, the Black Hawks decided that hey, why not see if he has anything left.

No guarantee, he was simply invited to camp. The Hawks dealt their enforcer from the past few years Brandon Bollig away to the Flames in July ad apparently they haven't discovered anyone who they feel comfortable sitting two out of every three games and playing six minutes a game in the other twenty odd when a bruiser is called for. The Hawks hare still six players over the limit and are fighting the cap so it is not certain if he makes the club.

He has kind of been the Forest Gump of hockey, a few years in the league with Wayne Gretzky as a had coach, followed up by being part of the Flyers incredible run in 2010, granted a small part but he was there, then off to the Hawks where he watched mostly as his mates won the cup in 2012-13 and then last year he began with the eventual champs the Kings before being dealt to the Eastern conference champ Rangers. A nomadic existence where he touches greatness includes a training camp wit Crosby and now ac with the elite Hawks. If i ever get to an NHL game where he is playing i might just shout, 'run car bomb, run!' whenever he hits the ice.

LMAO! Very well said yave....your posts just keep getting better.

Archived