San Jose Sharks Christmas video (holiday sweater)

yave1964

Dan Rusanowsky: Yo, it’s the holiday season and here in Sharks’ territory, it’s freezin’. So you know shorty, there’s a very good reason to rock it!

Matt Nieto: Turkey, ham, pumpkin pie – the holiday’s are here and I wanna look fly, wanna look sharp, sharp as cheddar, that’s why I got me a holiday sweater.

Alex Stalock: Made of wool with a holiday print, mine’s so bright it’ll make you squint. Sure I itch but that’ll get better, when I get used to my holiday sweater.

(Holiday sweater, holiday sweater, it’s time for me to rock my holiday sweater. Holiday sweater, holiday sweater, don’t you wish you had my holiday sweater?)

James Sheppard: They don’t look tacky, they don’t look weird, they’re kinda fuzzy like a playoff beard. Rudolph’s nose will always get redder and we will rock our holiday sweaters.

John Scott: Mistletoe is hung above, my festive apparel fits like a glove. You stare too hard, you may take a header, checkin’ out my holiday sweater.

(Holiday sweater, holiday sweater, time for me to rock my holiday sweater. Holiday sweater, holiday sweater, don’t you wanna touch my holiday sweater?)

Matt Nieto: You say it’s ugly, I say it’s comfy. When I wear mine, I’m far less grumpy. I feel like I scored an empty netter, when I put on my holiday sweater.

Randy Hahn: I call all the goals, I call all the hits, the play-by-play is where I spit. Put all my ties in the paper shredder, they ain’t as deaf as my holiday sweater.

(Holiday sweater, holiday sweater, time for me to rock my holiday sweater. Holiday sweater, holiday sweater, don’t you want to smell my holiday sweater?)

Jason Demers: I look so fine, I look so sexy even with my face smashed up on the plexi. When it snows or the weather gets wetter, I just whip out my holiday sweater.

Matt Nieto: I come to your house for a holiday dinner, even your grandma thinks it’s a winner. I pet your dog, yeah he’s a real shedder, got his fur on my holiday sweater.

John Scott: Santa can slip right through the five-hole, last year he left me a pile of coal. I won’t pout cause it’s gonna get better, this year I asked for a holiday sweater.

Jason Demers: Boston, Detroit, Anaheim, wherever we play I’m gonna rock mine.

James Sheppard: When the Shark players get together, we all bust out our holiday sweaters.

(Holiday sweater, holiday sweater, time for me to rock my holiday sweater. Holiday sweater, holiday sweater, don’t you wish you had my holiday sweater?)

Archived