Hawks hit the road again

Chicago Hawkie

The Blackhawks will begin their annual "Ice Capades" trip tonight due to Disney on Ice being at the United Center.

Hawks vs Kings

Tonight's game is another rematch of last year's Western Conference Finals.  The Hawks bested the Kings 4-1 on Nov. 29th.  I don't expect such a one-sided score this time around.

Hawks vs Ducks

It was a nasty game last November between these two teams.  Will this be a recurrence of that game?

Hawks vs Sharks

This is our first game in the Shark tank.  The Hawks harpooned the Sharks 6-2 on Nov. 9 in Chicago.

Hawks vs Wild

The WIld have yet to beat the Hawks this season.  WIll that happen in this game?

Hawks vs Jets

I hope this game won't be like that others against the Jets this season.  After having some success against the Jets last season, we can't seem to solve them this season.

Hawks vs Blues

These two teams have spilt the season series thus far.  I expect this game to be yet another battle.

Bummer

We had a 3-2 lead in the third period and just like that, the Kings came roaring back to a 4-3 win that left the Hawks flat on their backs before they knew what hit them.  :confused[1]:

The Kings looked more like the Cup winning team of last year than they did in the previous Kings-Hawks tilt.

Archived