Kane gets a 6.5 from the Russian judge...

Polaris922

That's a dive gone wrong. Ruts happen, but in the absence if that excuse (which nobody else gets around here), that could easily have been an embellishment penalty.

Kane seldom dives.  And certainly not in a dangerous circumstance.  In the list of prominent divers, Kane would not even be mentioned among the likes of Joe Thornton, Henrick Sedin, Dustin Brown, Kris Letang, Ryan Kesler, James Neal, Mike Smith, Mike Ribero and Danny Briere just to name a few.

It was an unfortunate accident, nothing more.

Kane seldom dives. And certainly not in a dangerous circumstance. In the list of prominent divers, Kane would not even be mentioned among the likes of Joe Thornton, Henrick Sedin, Dustin Brown, Kris Letang, Ryan Kesler, James Neal, Mike Smith, Mike Ribero and Danny Briere just to name a few.

It was an unfortunate accident, nothing more.

I didn't say he was prominent at it, but we've seen him do it, like most star players. To me that doesn't change my opinion of what in looking at. That's way too soft for such a strong skater. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Blink.....Petrovic barely touched him.....never want to see a player get hurt..but damm that is what you get for trying to dive.....  in all seriousness it does look like Kane lost and edge.
It look like his right skate hit a tutor something in or on the ice!

Archived