Edmonton at Pittsburgh 's Consel Energy Center

notfondajane

This is what you call a scheduled loss for the Oilers.

* Taylor Hall is out.

* The Oilers are not a good team.

* The defense is either 21-year olds barely shaving or veterans whose best days are long past.

* Even if the Oilers play alright, they don't have a single goalie with a SV% of .900, let alone anything approaching league average.

This is what you call a scheduled loss for the Oilers.

* Taylor Hall is out.

* The defense is either 21-year olds barely shaving or veterans whose best days are long past.

* Even if the Oilers play alright, they don't have a single goalie with a SV% of .900, let alone anything approaching league average.

this is what concerns me, the Pens may think all they have to do is show up and two points are theirs! This may bite them on the back side!

It's coming down to the wire. These are the points the Pens need. Can't afford to lose this one.
agreed and since Edmonton isn't a very good team the Pens may think they have won before the game starts! That attitude may cost them two points!

this is what concerns me, the Pens may think all they have to do is show up and two points are theirs! This may bite them on the back side!

I imagine that everybody on the coaching staff and half of the players in the clubhouse are warning against this very thing. Mind you, these are human beings, and prone to the same shortcomings as the rest of of us. It may be one thing to be told to keep the foot on the pedal, but quite another to do it when you know the other team is just that bad.

I imagine that everybody on the coaching staff and half of the players in the clubhouse are warning against this very thing. Mind you, these are human beings, and prone to the same shortcomings as the rest of of us. It may be one thing to be told to keep the foot on the pedal, but quite another to do it when you know the other team is just that bad.
As a Pens fan, I'm hoping there isn't a let down!

Archived