Steve Moses sets KHL goal scoring record...

jammer2

Diminutive 25 year old forward Steve Moses is set on joining the NHL next year. I'm not sure, but believe he could go to the highest bidder, rumour has the Oilers interested, with a boat load of other teams scouting him....we will have to keep an eye on this....

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/khls-moses-join-nhl-team-2015-16/

Word is he's 5'9...but thick, able to withstand North American style checking according to JVR. I like the idea of how into fitness he is, setting a timer every 2 hours to eat...that is half the battle, getting somebody with obvious skill who wants to constantly get better.

@ScottM  They desperately need forward depth, somebody pushing that top 6 so they are not complacent...he would be a nice signing for any team from what I can gather....I'll have to look for video of him tomorrow.

Word is he's 5'9...but thick, able to withstand North American style checking according to JVR. I like the idea of how into fitness he is, setting a timer every 2 hours to eat...that is half the battle, getting somebody with obvious skill who wants to constantly get better.

If anyone knows about checking its JVR.  :lol:

Joking aside, the guy sounds like a capable player.

Yes Johnny hockey has proved that guys with questionable size can still make it in hockey....it's the size of the heart that counts most.

Or St. Louis. That guy has always blown my mind.

Yes Johnny hockey has proved that guys with questionable size can still make it in hockey....it's the size of the heart that counts most.

Ya, I think St' Louis and  Fleury and even now Gallagher may have proven that long before "Johnny Hockey".

Archived