Pens /Flyers April fools

notfondajane

They're already eliminated. They want us to win so they get a better draft pick percentage. Lol

I could NEVER cheer for the Flyers to lose to the Pens (Rangers too).   It doesn't matter if we are eliminated from the playoffs and would benefit from losing....I just can't do it!!!!  :confused[1]:

I could NEVER cheer for the Flyers to lose to the Pens (Rangers too).   It doesn't matter if we are eliminated from the playoffs and would benefit from losing....I just can't do it!!!!   :confused[1]:

Stop being so weak and pull yourself together man! How do you expect to get a player like Crosby or Malkin with that attitude?!

I could NEVER cheer for the Flyers to lose to the Pens (Rangers too).   It doesn't matter if we are eliminated from the playoffs and would benefit from losing....I just can't do it!!!!  :confused[1]:
It doesn't matter the Pens are afraid of the flyers the flyers will win just by showing up

Well we moved up a spot with the Jackets win last night.

Come on Pens...win a freakin game in your own rink!

unfortunately the Pens are frightened of the Flyers! The consequences of a victory over the Flyers is to much for them to bare! No matter what rink the game is played in! Go Pens

Archived