Rangers fans assaulted at Geno's Steaks

Guest hf101

@Dynamo 47

I hear you. I was beyond pissed off when I heard about the fight, but then my head nearly exploded when I heard he was a decorated war vet.

This punk that did this would find out real quick if the judge sentenced him to a four year stink in the service. Hell a one year pump in Afghanistan would have him thinking twice before pulling this kind of crap.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These guys were total ass holes. Bad enough to jump and sucker punch someone for wearing a different color jersey but to do it do a veteran is disgusting in my eyes.

So, these guys should have asked ahead of time if the victim was a vet, huh? The act was disgusting, veteran or not.

The guy must have gone underground after that, changed his hair color and facial hair and got rid of the distinctive coat and Roo jersey. Hes a marked man now if he wasnt before

Wonder if hes "connected" or is a small time criminal/hood/dealer and no one wants to risk dropping a dime on him