• Rangers in 4 (Sweep)
    • Rangers in 5
    • Rangers in 6
    • Rangers in 7
    • Penguins in 4 (Sweep)
    • Penguins in 5
    • Penguins in 6
    • Penguins in 7

I don't think I've ever seen Jammer make a prediction that wasn't to one extreme or another. That said, he usually seems to end up in the right direction on whomever he's talking about, even if they don't hit the lofty height or dismal depth he predicts, and I take his opinion very seriously.

HA.....thanks bro...and yeah, I realize I take it a bit to far a lot....it's kinda built into my personality....can't help it.....lol.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with @yave1964

the Pens are dangerous.  I don't think they have the defensive depth to keep up with the Rags though, if the Pens can get through this round and get Letang and Erhoff back they could be the dark horse .

I have questions about Lundquist , MAF has been one of the better Pens down the stretch, actually he's been pretty great, and he does have the talent to steal a series... i don't think Crosby is right though,  I don't think Malkin is right.  And ultimately the Rangers were the better team all year, I don't think that changes.

Pens win a couple but exit in 6

fleury when he has his head out of his a.ss is one of the top goalie in the N.H.L. Unfortunately when in the playoffs that where his head is since he's been in the league!

fleury when he has his head out of his a.ss is one of the top goalie in the N.H.L. Unfortunately when in the playoffs that where his head is since he's been in the league!

He's had several very good seasons of playoffs. Without him no Cup actually. Last year he was pretty good we just couldn't score on the Rags. I'm hoping history doesn't repeat...

The Penguins usually seem to melt down in the playoffs when they're on top. Offense wasn't only a problem last year, but they had that 2 goal series against the B's two years ago. Now that I think about it, maybe we should expect them to win since they seem down and out. Lol

I have the Rangers winning this series in 6.

Many have the Pens not putting up much of a struggle (obviously because of their play down the stretch), but I will give the Pens and their fans their due and say Pitts manages to win 2 games and play another two or three tough, while the Ranges coast in the remaining games...and I use the term 'coast' loosely...NO ONE is really coasting in these playoffs!

I think in one Pens win, MAF puts it all together and yanks out a win for his team and the other Pens win, superstars for the black n gold perform like they should.

In the end though, the Rangers, top line to bottom line, defense pairings and game to game goaltending just will be too much for the Penguins to overcome.

Very consistent team the Rangers have been and I think they continue to be that in this series.

Rick Nash will have a good series and maybe some newer faces take center stage as well such as Derek Stepan, Chris Kreider, and Derick Brassard.

Listening to Sid, Marc Andre, and now Paul Martin have me thinking we can win this series. There are some good points favoring an upset here, not the least of which is the Pens 11-5 record in MSG of late. They've brought up young talent that will be hungry and we've seen how well the Pens play with that desperate youth in the lineup.

I'm finding myself more hopeful as the team gets rest and I weigh what we have more than how they'd been playing of late.

Listening to Sid, Marc Andre, and now Paul Martin have me thinking we can win this series. There are some good points favoring an upset here, not the least of which is the Pens 11-5 record in MSG of late. They've brought up young talent that will be hungry and we've seen how well the Pens play with that desperate youth in the lineup.

I'm finding myself more hopeful as the team gets rest and I weigh what we have more than how they'd been playing of late.

you're a fan , that's how you should feel.

you're a fan , that's how you should feel.

Brotha can ya testi-FY!!

Haha...sorry, couldn't help it. :lol:

Look, I am tired of hearing about how the Blues are gonna wack the Wild.

Personally, I think the Wild are being underrated, but even if the prognosticators are correct, I as a fan, SHOULD feel and think of ways WHY my team can beat this supposedly 'unassailable' opponent.

I expect Pitt fans to be no different going up against the Rangers.

In fact, as fans, it is their DUTY to think that way!

For the record... I can't stand Tanner Glass as a player. Having said that... The Pens were right with the Rags in points till The last ten games. There's no reason to believe they didn't hit a down streak. There's also no reason to believe that can't change game one of the playoffs. I'm still thinking the adversity is a good thing.

Well, looks like both Ehrhoff and Pouliot are still not ready to go with Game 1 tonight. Pens going to start a third pair of Doumolin and Chorney. The funny thing is this moves Ben Lovejoy up to the second pairing. BEN LOVEJOY! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Hope Fleury can handle a lot of odd man rushes.

LOL that thing on Tanner Glass is hilarious and i'm a Rangers fan but ya, he really is awful as awful gets.

Hey MSG, how's Glass working out for you guys this year. By the end of last year, he's worn out his welcome here as he just took too may penalties. That's why we dumped him and picked up Steve Downie instead. Oh wait . . . . .

Archived