Most Underwhelming Hockey Careers.

JagerMeister

Alexandre Daigle, the Legend in his own mind. Either him or Patrik 'Don't call me Henrik or Daniel' Stefan. Wickenheiser in Montreal a very close third.

Roman Cechmanek (sp?)

Michael Leighton

Dominic Hasek

Trying to start another Dominik Hasek debate now?

Nice try.

Oh, and its Dominik not Dominic, damn americans cant spell to save their lives!!!

:ph34r:

Alexei Kovalev, for someone with his talent, he should have achieved far more than he did. He should have been a top ten point producer more than once in his career when you watched the things he did on the ice, pure magic.

Trying to start another Dominik Hasek debate now?

Nice try.

Oh, and its Dominik not Dominic, damn americans cant spell to save their lives!!!

:ph34r:

This damn American has a Korean cell phone that doesn't autocorrect correctly, especially on proper names (that are spelled weirdly) . :)

At least I (and my phone) spelled Gretzky correctly (unlike someone who shall remain nameless who started the thread)

This damn American has a Korean cell phone that doesn't autocorrect correctly, especially on proper names (that are spelled weirdly) . :)

At least I (and my phone) spelled Gretzky correctly (unlike someone who shall remain nameless who started the thread)

I made this thread on my phone as well  :)

-Patrick O'Sullivan, though there were pronounced issues revolving around POS being severely abused by his father.

-Magnus Paajarvi. His career just seems to have lost all traction.

-Dallas Eakins. Came in as a hot rookie, but stepped in dog poo at every turn.

@JR Ewing

O'Sullivan came to mind when I went with Daigle, Wickenheiser and Stefan, in Juniors he was once considered a top three pick but slipped mightily because of his idiot father. Never had much of a career after Gretzky praised him so highly....

Hmmm, underwhelming.....let's see....

Who am I....I was a highly touted Ontario boy who played in the OHL...was drafted in the top 10 by the Dallas Stars, never ever lived up to the potential...despite being a prolific scorer in the OHL. Lasted 5 years before landing with a new team....one year with the new team....and WHAM...out of the league.

Hmmm, underwhelming.....let's see....

Who am I....I was a highly touted Ontario boy who played in the OHL...was drafted in the top 10 by the Dallas Stars, never ever lived up to the potential...despite being a prolific scorer in the OHL. Lasted 5 years before landing with a new team....one year with the new team....and WHAM...out of the league.

Ummmmm...

Ric Jackman?

Todd Harvey....thought you would get it cause the second team is the Oilers. I was so wrong about this kid....I saw him as a can't miss star...he had in all in the OHL for the Detriot Jr Wings....the odd part, I saw him play over 20 times live...never once did I not see him working out....it's rare I get that many looks and am SO VERY wrong.

Todd Harvey....thought you would get it cause the second team is the Oilers. I was so wrong about this kid....I saw him as a can't miss star...he had in all in the OHL for the Detriot Jr Wings....the odd part, I saw him play over 20 times live...never once did I not see him working out....it's rare I get that many looks and am SO VERY wrong.

Slipped my mind, though I should have had it. His junior numbers were better than Jackman's, that's for sure.

Archived