New Professional Women's League debuts in the Fall

Samifan

@ruxpin

Well, at least we know they can not only play hockey in those, but if they need to herd some goats afterwards, they needn't change clothes....

@jammer2

Well, if we knew what the official jerseys will actually LOOK like.... :rolleyes:

Rux already revealed what is apparently the shepherd 'third' jerseys...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should go retro and not wear helmets. That way fans could see their long hair.  :wub[1]:

Ummm...not sure about no helmets.

Long hair could be left hanging out of their helmets ala Jaromir Jagr in his day....

But no helmets?

I realize many on here find some of the female hockey players quite attractive...well, THAT will certainly change quickly if they start trying to play hockey with no helmets.

A few hard hits to the noggin, some pucks to the face, and some of these women would probably make guys like Gino Odjick, Mike Ricci, Rudy Poeschek, and Steve Ott look attractive.... :lol:

nhlplayer1593.gif    001000816.jpg  Rudy-Poeschek.jpg?id=ec6be407-12d0-4f35-

1221885003_xMHGN-M-1.jpg

They should go retro and not wear helmets. That way fans could see their long hair.  :wub[1]:

So long as they don't play Craig Adams.  He'll pull their hair.

A few hard hits to the noggin....

...and they'll be like Megan Kelly.

Ummm...not sure about no helmets.

Long hair could be left hanging out of their helmets ala Jaromir Jagr in his day....

But no helmets?

I realize many on here find some of the female hockey players quite attractive...well, THAT will certainly change quickly if they start trying to play hockey with no helmets.

A few hard hits to the noggin, some pucks to the face, and some of these women would probably make guys like Gino Odjick, Mike Ricci, Rudy Poeschek, and Steve Ott look attractive.... :lol:

nhlplayer1593.gif    001000816.jpg  Rudy-Poeschek.jpg?id=ec6be407-12d0-4f35-

1221885003_xMHGN-M-1.jpg

Do women find "rugged" / "physically damaged" guys to be attractive?

ie: UFC fighters with damaged ears and scars, toothless hockey players, etc.    :)

Do women find "rugged" / "physically damaged" guys to be attractive?

ie: UFC fighters with damaged ears and scars, toothless hockey players, etc.    :)

Heh...well, can't speak for other women...we all have as varied tastes as men do in women, so no such thing as 'one for all' either.

That said, personally, I like the rugged look.

However, there IS  a difference to me between 'rugged' and 'damaged'.

Missing teeth, deformed ears, noses bent to the point of looking like a clay figure, honestly, NOT that attractive to me.

Now, some light scarring, maybe some skin that is weathered a bit due to stress....maybe some knarling of knuckles (nothing extreme) from being in fighting sports...those things are ok with me.

And though I like a good smile, even a bit of a 'snarly' look to a guy can be attractive...as long as he can show he has other qualities besides "Me hulk, smash"  ;)

But, take my preferences with a grain of salt...I have been known to like "different" things.

I do think larger guys are attractive, I do like the athletic, burly types (though OVER definition of muscles is a turn off)...AND i may be in the minority of women who think bald men aren't necessarily less attractive than full head of hair ones.

Jason Statham (the actor) and Mark Messier are good examples of attractive, rugged looking bald, athletic guys.

Well, you DID ask, @WordsOfWisdom ... :lol:

Heh...well, can't speak for other women...we all have as varied tastes as men do in women, so no such thing as 'one for all' either.

That said, personally, I like the rugged look.

However, there IS  a difference to me between 'rugged' and 'damaged'.

Missing teeth, deformed ears, noses bent to the point of looking like a clay figure, honestly, NOT that attractive to me.

Now, some light scarring, maybe some skin that is weathered a bit due to stress....maybe some knarling of knuckles (nothing extreme) from being in fighting sports...those things are ok with me.

And though I like a good smile, even a bit of a 'snarly' look to a guy can be attractive...as long as he can show he has other qualities besides "Me hulk, smash"  ;)

But, take my preferences with a grain of salt...I have been known to like "different" things.

I do think larger guys are attractive, I do like the athletic, burly types (though OVER definition of muscles is a turn off)...AND i may be in the minority of women who think bald men aren't necessarily less attractive than full head of hair ones.

Jason Statham (the actor) and Mark Messier are good examples of attractive, rugged looking bald, athletic guys.

Well, you DID ask, @WordsOfWisdom ... :lol:

Awesome. I've always wondered because tough guys (the ones that have fought many battles) usually have the scars and the injuries to prove it. So if a woman wants a guy for protection, then they probably wind up with someone that looks like they're not a cover model type of guy. On the other hand, the "pretty boy" types look appealing in front of the camera but are usually the first ones to run away when trouble arises.

I don't think I could ever be attracted to a "rugged" woman. I like my women to be like my car: without a scratch on them.   :)

I'm balding gradually. I'll probably look like Messier someday. :cool[1]:

• 9 months later...

Archived