Chicago to the Finals again!

@notfondajane

The Hawks are a well run organization just the class act of the game. First cup, they blew up the roster due to cap room, this year they may have to do the same.

They have the absolute best captain in the game, a hard working team of lunch pail kind of guys.

Hall of Famers include

Quenneville

Kane

Toews

Keith

Hossa

With a few others who may make it. Just a great franchise who deserves all the props that there are to give.

@notfondajane

The Hawks are a well run organization just the class act of the game. First cup, they blew up the roster due to cap room, this year they may have to do the same.

They have the absolute best captain in the game, a hard working team of lunch pail kind of guys.

Hall of Famers include

Quenneville

Kane

Toews

Keith

Hossa

With a few others who may make it. Just a great franchise who deserves all the props that there are to give.

the Pens need to do the same! They should've made the finals at least 3 times this decade! I was hoping to have a rematch with the Hawks earlier this decade, oh well!

After much exhaustive research (crunching numbers, watching video (slow-mo, super slow-mo, forward, backward, freeze frame) and debating with an expert (my dog thinks he's an expert), I have come to the inescapable conclusion that Duncan Keith is the best player in the NHL.

Rather than bore everyone with my in-depth statistical and video analysis I can sum it all up thusly, Duncan Keith is the best player in the league because he plays hockey better than anyone else in the league. And he plays so much of it, every damn game.

Thank you for your attention.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived