Glendale City Council votes to end lease agreement with Coyotes

hf101

The Seattle Grunge?

Seattle's Best?

Seattle Run? (Seattle go to the park...)

Seattle Wolves work. Better than Seattle Vampires

@yave1964 I agree. Quebec isn't happening. And I think Vegas wants an expansion team. Seattle seems to be the place if they are moving

how about the Seattle Pilots? Or Kansas City Warriors!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it in stone that Vegas will get a team very soon?  Likely this franchise?  I never saw Phoenix or Florida being able to last this long.  Florida gets no support and I do not know why we have not heard of their demise yet?  

To balance out the conferences (15 teams each), the Coyotes might end up in Vegas and the Panthers might end up in Seattle. 

To balance out the conferences (15 teams each), the Coyotes might end up in Vegas and the Panthers might end up in Seattle. 

They've been talking about expansion to 32 for 16 in each Conference (which is why the East has more rightnow).

I could see Florida moving to Quebec.

Would not surprise me at all to see them simply add Vegas and Seattle and keep the Coyotes where they are.

Could also see a team going into/moving to Kansas City (as absurd as that sounds...) or perhaps Houston...

They've been talking about expansion to 32 for 16 in each Conference (which is why the East has more rightnow).

Would not surprise me at all to see them simply add Vegas and Seattle and keep the Coyotes where they are.

Could also see a team going into/moving to Kansas City (as absurd as that sounds...) or perhaps Houston...

I believe Kansas City has a building ready to go! Where Seattle does not! I'm not sure about Houston unless they play in the same building the Rockets' play!

For what I understand Seattle wanted another team to replace the Supersonics (I think they know the N.B.A. would sell.) first! I'm not sure if Seattle council or whomever isn't sold on the N.H.L. Catching on any time soon! I'm not sure if the N.B.A. wants to "invest" in a new stadium or the haggling that goes with it. I personally would like to see both sports in that city!

It might be possible to move Florida to either Seattle or Kansas City. Then expand two teams in the west and bring Nashville to the eastern conference to rival Carolina!

Smell the ratings!

:ph34r:

good point! I understand your point! I was thinking it may help Carolina attendance a tiny bit if they have a rival team within driving distance for weekend games! Plus travel to the west coast 6 times with 3 time zones! Montreal, Ottawa and Boston are similar in distance but only one time zone!

Archived