TSN reports MICHAL NEUVIRTH signed by Flyers

pags569

This is the best legit backup that the Flyers have had since...i don't know when somebody help me out here...been a long long time.

Sure Emery was ok but just never the same after the hip injury not picking on him he did his best i wish him well...

I hope that's sincere because I surely do wish the Rayzor well! But it may be time for Sweden, back to Russia or to hang 'em up. He got five years on the titanium hip of an 85 year old. Not bad Ray. Not bad.

And a Stanley Cup Championship to boot!  Not to shabby there Rayzor!

This is the best legit backup that the Flyers have had since...i don't know when somebody help me out here...been a long long time.

Sure Emery was ok but just never the same after the hip injury not picking on him he did his best i wish him well...

Bob Froese? 

Biron? Except he was our starter.

I thought Boucher was decent for a backup in 2009-2010 behind Emery, but looking back at the stats it doesn't look like he was so much.

Bobrovsky? But I would have preferred him to be the starter...

Biron? Except he was our starter.

Pretty good point.  We've actually had some decent back-up goaltenders.  The problem is we've used them as a starter and then had blek to back them up.

I like the move, but honestly....ex-Spits have not been kind to the Flyers in net...let's hope this is a fresh new start, I've always like Neuvirth...solid tender.

Who have been the X-Spits to man their net?? Sorry i'm lazy and getting ready for work...

Archived