CRAZY HeavyWeight fight - Oilers

daniel_d

Who Do you think won this Fight? 

Wild fight!!! 

I`m Super Excited for the Oilers Season coming up. 

I have a few question for you guys. Who do you think will get the most: Goals, Points, Assists? 

Will Nillson Be backup goalie or will scrivens? 

What will talbots SV% be? 

And last but not least, how many Points will Mcdavid, Yakupov and Hall get? 

Let me know your answers, would love to hear your thoughts. 

Welcome @daniel_d

The heavyweight fight is fairly even imo.  Those days of staged fights are pretty much memories as teams carry rosters with 4 lines who can all contribute to the play on the ice.

Eberle will have the most points this season both in goals and assists.  Nilsson had a strong year last season and I expect he will win the starting goaltenders job as the season goes on.  I think both goalies will be given an equal chance to earn the role though as the season starts.

Hall will get more points than McDavid and Yakupov should be traded.

Hall 79pts (most goals)

Eberle 75 pts and will become Team Captain

RNH 73pts (most assists)

McDavid 65pts 

Yakapov 45 pts and he will get trade after the season.

Scrivens will be gone at some point either to the AHL or another team.

However, Talbot will not be the guy people think he is and Nilsson and him will play about the same amount of games.

Klefbom will have a break out year with 45 pts.

Nurse 31 pts

Schultz 28 pts

Sekera 32 pts.

They will barely not make the playoffs again but finish in 9th....the future will look brighter for sure.

Kev

Excited we have hockey in less than a month.

I was Edmonton earlier this year and enjoyed the city.  I saw construction on a large building that I assumed was the new Oilers stadium(big, round, metal top).  Is that finished yet and will the team be playing their this season?

Excited we have hockey in less than a month.

I was Edmonton earlier this year and enjoyed the city.  I saw construction on a large building that I assumed was the new Oilers stadium(big, round, metal top).  Is that finished yet and will the team be playing their this season?

Everywhere you look in Edmonton there's huge amounts of construction, but yes: what you saw it the building of Rogers Place. The Oilers will play there starting in the 2016-17 season.

Archived