Fellow King Fans...!

Kings Redeem LA

I think the Kings will have a comeback season, but I'm not sure if it will be enough to make the playoffs?   I haven't watched their pre-season much but I think the top two lines are solid but the difference in the Kings to others expected to make the playoffs is thier 3rd and 4th lines.  The Kings should have some strong callups from the Monarchs while in this re-tooling stage, but I just not familiar with these players.

I drafted both Doughty and Muzzin for my HF.net fantasy league - so yeah I'm hoping they have a solid season.   ;)

As far as Kopitar goes, I really haven't heard the rumors that he iwill not resign with the Kings.  The Leafs would be one team that would definitely pursue him.  But I can't see the Kings letting him walk for nothing.  I would think Lombardi is working hard to get a contract signed in the next couple of months. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think the Kings will have a comeback season, but I'm not sure if it will be enough to make the playoffs?   I haven't watched their pre-season much but I think the top two lines are solid but the difference in the Kings to others expected to make the playoffs is thier 3rd and 4th lines.  The Kings should have some strong callups from the Monarchs while in this re-tooling stage, but I just not familiar with these players.

I drafted both Doughty and Muzzin for my HF.net fantasy league - so yeah I'm hoping they have a solid season.   ;)

As far as Kopitar goes, I really haven't heard the rumors that he iwill not resign with the Kings.  The Leafs would be one team that would definitely pursue him.  But I can't see the Kings letting him walk for nothing.  I would think Lombardi is working hard to get a contract signed in the next couple of months. 

How much do you think their third and fourth lines contributed to the team falling apart at season's end?

The team certainly has the physicality for the playoffs.

I hope the Kings keep Kopitar. A couple announcers were talking about him having no deal past this season.

How are you feeling about the upcoming season?

Did you get whatever necessary therapy after the team's meltdown

those last couple weeks of the regular season?

Kopitar's not going to leave the team after this season. Is he?

Someone please give me comfort.

I think the coach has lost the room. The team has too much talent to be playing so bad.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
2 hours ago, thenewestlights said:

Right on, @OccamsRazor:toast: 

Cheers for these updates. They may 

further inspire me to, further assist me to, 

write a team season preview. 

Go ahead and write it.

It would mean more coming from a fan.

I'd read it.

11 hours ago, thenewestlights said:

That could be a good one! Sure'd be a physical one! :kings: :hocky:  :blues:

I'm going to be a homer and hope to see Pittsburgh come out of the east. Then be the first team to 3peat since the Islanders had a 4peat to begin the 1980's!

Archived