2015-16 Minnesota Wild: The Hunt Is On!

9 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

I guess for money reasons Dumba is on a ELC still for 890K and Brodin is signed for 4.1 mill for 5+ plus more years.

Oh, well yeah that's a big difference, lol. I had no idea Brodin was getting that much. Wow.

6 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

Oh, well yeah that's a big difference, lol. I had no idea Brodin was getting that much. Wow.

Yeah i read somewhere the Bolts wanted a guy on a ELC for a guy on an ELC. It's why guys like Fabbri, Horvat and Bennett have been mentioned.

4 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

Out of those 3 Fabbri might be the only one I could see a team moving

Yeah i have even seen Cody Ceci's name tossed in the Drouin hat............but i don't think the Sens want to move him.

16 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Yeah i have even seen Cody Ceci's name tossed in the Drouin hat............but i don't think the Sens want to move him.

No, apparently not. OTT is quite high on Ceci. But you have to give to get....

8 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Yep and Tampa doesn't have a lot of leverage...it's their guy who has asked for a trade.

It's true, but I think if they lower their ask a bit Drouin becomes much easier to move.

18 hours ago, Podein25 said:

It's true, but I think if they lower their ask a bit Drouin becomes much easier to move.

Bob McKenzie on TSN 1040 on Jonathan Drouinand the Minnesota Wild.

“If they’re talking to Minnesota, that’s more interesting because people would assume that maybe it’s Dumba or Jonas Brodin, young defensemen that Tampa would be after. But I think they would be maybe interested in – and again, not singularly or whatever – but they’d want to try to get Charlie Coyle out of there. They’d want to try to get Jason Zucker or Nino Niederreiter or some of those players.

“So I think in the case of Minnesota that some package involving some of those different names are all possibilities. But I don’t know how eager Minnesota is to give up any of those guys. So it’s maybe not as good a fit as we would think it might be.

Archived