Sharks Jersey Voted Best

The Sharks original jersey were voted the BEST jersey in all of sports. While I do like the improvements over the years, the original Sharks jersey are a personal favorite.

Check out the article:

http://sharks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=782692

Here is my personal rankings for Sharks jerseys:

1. Black 3rd jersey (retired)

2. Original Teal/Current White

3. Current Teal/Original White

4. Stadium Series

5. Teal with Black Shoulders

I have to agree the Sharks got a wicked look on their jersey and I would even vote for that one being the best.

Others that I think are close to the Sharks are: Nashville Predators, Minnesota Wild, Vancouver Canucks, and of course my home team Washington Capitals.

They could wear pink and black hitman Hart spandex for all I care as long as they played well. Black Thursdays for whatever reason made them play worse

Wearing the pink this month wouldn't be a bad idea because it is Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Teal and Black is so ....90's,  the logo is sweet, bad color scheme IMO Teal could maybe be an accent...  but i'm not wild about it being a main color block.

all sweaters want to the the Minnesota Wild's 3rd sweater.

the green and cream is a total winner, the script font, with the red "star" over the i, the old school stripes.

sorry rest of the league's sweaters go in the yard and eat worms like the ugly sister you are.

Archived