Does Gudas deserve a suspension for hit on Stalberg?

hf101

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should the NHL suspend Gudas?

• Yes - clear hit to the head
    • No - this is not charging, not interference, head was not primary target
  2. 2. How many games should Gudas be suspended for?

When I try this my elbow gets stuck in my ear.  I had to ask a coworker to pull it out for me.  How do I get the earwax off my elbow?

no choice but to lick it off, i'm afraid.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I should have taken your offer.  I think I just bruised my shoulder because when I was licking my elbow I shouldered myself in the head.  I almost passed out so I must have a concussion now. That's what Dictionary.com says.

:ph34r:

that sounds like clear intent to injure.  that's exactly the kind of thing they're trying to take out of the game.

Hey! Give it a rest boys. I'm not a Flyer fan, or a fan of either team. I didn't realise you were looking for anybody with a dissenting opinion, just baiting. I actually gave my real, unbiased opinion, but I'll know better next time.

I do think, though that you all seem to be anatomically confused. Before you lick any more elbows, I don't think that stuff is ear wax!!  :lol:

Hey! Give it a rest boys. I'm not a Flyer fan, or a fan of either team. I didn't realise you were looking for anybody with a dissenting opinion, just baiting. I actually gave my real, unbiased opinion, but I'll know better next time.

I do think, though that you all seem to be anatomically confused. Before you lick any more elbows, I don't think that stuff is ear wax!!  :lol:

You're welcome to have a dissenting opinion, but we are also welcome to tell you that you're opinion is wrong.  Obviously, the NHL doesn't agree with you either, since Gudas wasn't suspended.  Not sure if he was even contacted by the league about it.  But hey, in the end it's just a message board with all sorts of opinions.  We all rip on each other for opinions we have on a variety of topics.    

You're welcome to have a dissenting opinion, but we are also welcome to tell you that you're opinion is wrong.  Obviously, the NHL doesn't agree with you either, since Gudas wasn't suspended.  Not sure if he was even contacted by the league about it.  But hey, in the end it's just a message board with all sorts of opinions.  We all rip on each other for opinions we have on a variety of topics.    

Generally, Flyers fans are most vicious towards each other on here, anyway

:hocky:

My post was all in the name of good fun.

Archived