Yes We Beat THE Rangers!

Jam1986

Nice to beat the Rangers any day of the week.

Even better to see the team not going limp in OT and a shootout in the early going here.

I agree........i still stand by the statement that if Flyers would of had Mason that last playoff series instead of Emery the 1st few games they beat the Rags and they never would of had that Cup run....then again they would of had the draft picks like they did (Travis Sanheim) for the loss.....so there's that.

But we'll never know..........

I agree........i still stand by the statement that if Flyers would of had Mason that last playoff series instead of Emery the 1st few games they beat the Rags and they never would of had that Cup run....then again they would of had the draft picks like they did (Travis Sanheim) for the loss.....so there's that.

But we'll never know..........

Man, I watched that Game 7 from the ER at Children's Hospital in Philly with my youngest. Like I didn't hate the Rags enough already, he was ok but I'll always have that event association in my mind lol

Man, I watched that Game 7 from the ER at Children's Hospital in Philly with my youngest. Like I didn't hate the Rags enough already, he was ok but I'll always have that event association in my mind lol

Yes i always associate the Steelers/Cowboys Superbowl where Neil O'donnell threw the 2 ints to Larry Brown which i watched from the emergency room with my cousin who had wrecked his one week old motorcycle (ZX-9). he too was ok and had only minor injuries....he was dumb we had been drinking on the keg all day and his drunk ass decides to take someone on a joy ride....he's lucky both of them.

He actually wrecked out in the country and had to break into a house to call for an ambulance, remember this was early 90s no one had cellphones back then.

Archived