Belly Out for several weeks.

King Knut

Now what?  Who gets the call?

Coots might be ready to comeback, but like Raffl, I'd just as soon they don't rush it.

IT seems clear that they'll do anything to not play Vinny including jeopardizing the health of far more useful players.

I'm assuming they'll just rush Coots back, but that really frustrates me. 

Now what?  Who gets the call?

Coots might be ready to comeback, but like Raffl, I'd just as soon they don't rush it.

IT seems clear that they'll do anything to not play Vinny including jeopardizing the health of far more useful players.

I'm assuming they'll just rush Coots back, but that really frustrates me. 

Well from recent reports noone will get recalled. Vinny will suit up. Myself i'd keep him off the ice and recall Straka or Cousins before Vinny. But maybe this is a ploy by Hexy to showcase Vinny (hey i can dream can't i????).

Edit: Check that. I think they still don't have enough to recall anyone even with Labarbera being returned. Someone like Manning would have to be waived 1st to have enough room. So that is why Vinny is playing.

Cap? If they put PEB on IR wouldn't that free up enough? I have no idea

i'm lacking the energy to look it up, but as i recall, LTIR is a 30 day minimum.  short term IR is...7 or 10, i don't remember.  anyway, i don't think short term IR carries the same cap replacement weight, though.

i'm lacking the energy to look it up, but as i recall, LTIR is a 30 day minimum.  short term IR is...7 or 10, i don't remember.  anyway, i don't think short term IR carries the same cap replacement weight, though.

No, you're right. Was thinking LTIR. So I guess that's out. Go Vinnie!! [barf, barf]

i'm lacking the energy to look it up, but as i recall, LTIR is a 30 day minimum. short term IR is...7 or 10, i don't remember. anyway, i don't think short term IR carries the same cap replacement weight, though.

Isn't LTIR 10 games?

I suppose this is good in a way in that they're kicking off the tank by trying to play as many undesireables as possible to try to generate some interest and clear up roster spaces. If they can find a way to get out from underneath the contracts of Umberger (who has actually played quite decent so far), Vinny and Luke Schenn, that's a huge win. The only thing I can say is.......welcome to Philadelphia, Patrick Laine!!!! You're going to look good patrolling the left side with Giroux and Voracek.

I suppose this is good in a way in that they're kicking off the tank by trying to play as many undesireables as possible to try to generate some interest and clear up roster spaces. If they can find a way to get out from underneath the contracts of Umberger (who has actually played quite decent so far), Vinny and Luke Schenn, that's a huge win. The only thing I can say is.......welcome to Philadelphia, Patrick Laine Matthew Tkachuk!!!! You're going to look good patrolling the left side with Giroux and Voracek.

fixed it for you i'd prefer a natural LW!!!

I think Cousins deserves a call up, but if we must, parade Vinny out there and let him remind the entire world he is NOT a bottom six player. Then...please, proceed to Cousins and the future.....

I think Cousins deserves a call up, but if we must, parade Vinny out there and let him remind the entire world he is NOT a bottom six player. Then...please, proceed to Cousins and the future.....

There isn't enough cap space to recall anyone without waiving someone like Manning!

Archived