24 Matt Read - 89 Sam Gagner - 17 Wayne Simmonds
20 R.J. Umberger - 21 Scott Laughton - 10 Brayden Schenn
40 Vincent Lecavalier - 76 Chris VandeVelde - 25 Ryan White

15 Michael Del Zotto - 32 Mark Streit
55 Nick Schultz - 82 Evgeny Medvedev
23 Brandon Manning - 22 Luke Schenn

35 Steve Mason
[30 Michal Neuvirth]

Scratches: Radko Gudas (healthy), Sean Couturier (concussion), Pierre-Edouard Bellemare (lower body).

DEVILS

13 Mike Cammalleri - 14 Adam Henrique - 20 Lee Stempniak
9 Jiri Tlusty - 19 Travis Zajac - 21 Kyle Palmieri
18 Brian O'Neill - 16 Jacob Josefson - 22 Jordin Tootoo
51 Sergey Kalinin - 11 Stephen Gionta - 23 Bobby Farnham

6 Andy Greene - 5 Adam Larsson
44 Eric Gelinas - 28 Damon Severson
2 John Moore - 8 David Schlemko

35 Cory Schneider
[1 Keith Kinkaid]

Scratches: Jon Merrill (healthy), Stefan Matteau (healthy), Tuomo Ruutu (fractured right foot), Patrik Elias (IR, knee), Ryane Clowe (IR, post-concussion syndrome).

So it looks like Hakstol wasn't to happy with Radko's play last game and he sits. But i wasn't happy with Luke's either. I think it will be a smart move to split Schultz and Streit up as well....Streit didn't have a good game either last game.

Oh well thoughts concerns are welcome......

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tim Panaccio ‏@tpanotchCSN 42m42 minutes ago Philadelphia, PA

Hakstol promised changes on defense. Tonite it's Manning/Schenn as Gudas sits. Gudas 22 hits last 3 games

Not sure i understand this move. Gudas played 19:37 and Luke played just 12:13....

http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/boxscore?id=2015020126

Oh well...

Hakstol promised changes on defense

While they weren't great I don't know that it was "defensive lapses" that cost them the Buffalo game.

The first two goals weren't great plays by Mason and the OT goal had nothing to do with "defense"

While they weren't great I don't know that it was "defensive lapses" that cost them the Buffalo game.

The first two goals weren't great plays by Mason and the OT goal had nothing to do with "defense"

I agree i'm not singling out Mason but he had some great saves in that game but the goals were on him sort of...he must makes those saves...great goaltenders make those saves. He didn't play nowhere as good as he did versus the Rangers.

He must play better now with Neuwy back healthy...he doesn't play good tonight and i imagine Neuwy gets the start tomorrow and he plays well..........you know what will happen....

He must play better now with Neuwy back healthy...he doesn't play good tonight and i imagine Neuwy gets the start tomorrow and he plays well..........you know what will happen...

One of them will tear an ACL and get signed by Chip Kelly?

@OccamsRazor

Wow an interesting stat i wasn't aware of about Mason.....

The Devils are the only team in the NHL he hasn't beaten yet, with a 0-6-0 record in seven career games to go with a 3.78 goals-against average and .852 save percentage.

Well i sure hope he can change that tonight!

@ruxpin

He's about as versed in Flyer knowledge as I am about brain surgery. 

Wonder if he can get me a job doing that?

Well, be glad you don't know about brain surgery.  Because apparently even being a very good brain surgeon doesn't mean you know a damn thing about anything else (I'm looking at you, Ben Carson).

Well, be glad you don't know about brain surgery.  Because apparently even being a very good brain surgeon doesn't mean you know a damn thing about anything else (I'm looking at you, Ben Carson).

Hey he makes awesome instant rice, so that alone is enough to sway my political ideology.....

3....2....1 Queue the PC police.

Just a horrible goal for Mason to give up to go down 2-1. You can give up a goal like that in  close game. Yes there was a turnover by Medvedev but he has to make that...unexcusable.

Then gives up another as it hit the post button.

Archived