Flyers Call Up Phantom for Canadian swing

radoran

Probably not the one (of many) you're thinking.

31-year-old Chris Conner gets the call.

His $575K salary was the right fit for the cap space...

22 goals, 28 assists in 180 career NHL games for the Stars, Pens, Caps, Wings and Coyotes.

Probably not the one (of many) you're thinking.

31-year-old Chris Conner gets the call.

His $575K salary was the right fit for the cap space...

22 goals, 28 assists in 180 career NHL games for the Stars, Pens, Caps, Wings and Coyotes.

Yet the options were limited due to the cap space for the turds still in the oragn-i-zation...Mcdud being carried at 4mill their 4.5mill popcorn maker and the blueline pylon known as Brandon Manning....ugh...all the reasons why Conner is heading to Vancouver...i myself would have waived the pylon....oh which one i'm sorry i should have specified Manning i'm afraid they are stuck with the high priced one.

But anyhow i would have waived Manning and recalled Straka (who is coming off a 2 goal 1 assist effort) or Leier (who is coming off a goal in the shootout)....instead of the 73 year old Conner....but i digress.

In true Flyer spirit I'm sure we'll get to see Connor McDavid score his first NHL hattrick against Philly.

I'm going to the Jets game on Saturday, Nov. 7. I'm predicting a hat trick for Ehlers.

How about "Colts night" against the Hawks last week where Hutchinson won the game with 45 saves and was 1st star, Little had 2 assists and Scheifele scored the 3rd goal?  

I forgot Hutch was a Colt. I've watched more Jets games than Flyers games this year. They are simply fun to watch. Three really good lines. And Petan is on the 4th line.

Archived