Oh Wow, a Fight! Toews vs Henrique

hf101

Ya know, when the stock goon is removed from the game, this is what we have left.

That said, hey, it's a HOCKEY PLAY right? It is when two actual hockey players go at it, no?

More like a Judo match rather than bar fight, but ahh, well...just like a man or woman who is starving, we will take whatever cracker is thrown our way...haha.

I don't what it is, but Rico somehow manages to piss off opposing players all the time.

Still can't believe the Devils scored 4 goals on Chicago and won. The Hawks having am empty net for like 6 minutes was interesting.

I don't what it is, but Rico somehow manages to piss off opposing players all the time.

Still can't believe the Devils scored 4 goals on Chicago and won. The Hawks having am empty net for like 6 minutes was interesting.

He has a bit of that "sandpaper" quality to him.

I noticed that about him in his rookie year with the Devils.

Whether its an extra shove, poke, bump, or yap towards the opposing player, he DOES manage to somehow, some way get under their skin.

Oh, and he also likes to play the body too...a bit underrated in that department, but he does it pretty well, cleanly too.

Players, star players in particular, as you know, DON'T like being hit, so if Henrique goes around finishing checks, them maybe gives the other player an extra chirp or two, that may set them off.

Sandpaper is a good quality to have, IMO, if it is controlled and not veer off into the cheap shot or stupid territory (looking at YOU James Knee-All :angry:  ).

Henrique seems to do it very nicely.

Archived