Damn You Lundqvist..........

TropicalFruitGirl26

And that blonde lady with the glasses on the left...hanging on for dear life....haha...

Ha! It looked like someone had her in a choke hold, LOL Gotta love New Yorkers!

All that drama and excitement over a Lundqvist stick. Could you imagine the chaos if Ryan Miller ever did that :lol:

Ha! It looked like someone had her in a choke hold, LOL Gotta love New Yorkers!

All that drama and excitement over a Lundqvist stick. Could you imagine the chaos if Ryan Miller ever did that :lol:

When they showed this clip on NHL Network, I did like the one line by EJ Hradek:  " I don't know....looking at that scene, you can't help but think, that's New York...only there"

:D

Hmm...perhaps Philly can rival that....but then again, the Flyers have been so bad, that if Mason, Neuvirth or any other player would have done something like that, the reaction from a Philly crowd MIGHT have been throw it back at the player, IMMEDIATELY! :lol:

When they showed this clip on NHL Network, I did like the one line by EJ Hradek:  " I don't know....looking at that scene, you can't help but think, that's New York...only there"

:D

Hmm...perhaps Philly can rival that....but then again, the Flyers have been so bad, that if Mason, Neuvirth or any other player would have done something like that, the reaction from a Philly crowd MIGHT have been throw it back at the player, IMMEDIATELY! :lol:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and saying throwing a hockey stick, let alone a goalie stick, into a crowd at an NHL game can only go wrong. 

I mean how many lawyers are in the lower bowl at an NHL game?

On Wednesday, Lundqvist took the stick to “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” 

@HLundqvist30
After a busy 2 days the puck-stopping, brawl-starting, pumpkinpie-blocking stick will be auctioned off for charity.. 

Archived