Game #22 - Flyers at Islanders - Nov 25 2015 - 7:00 ET

brelic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow another regulation loss...one step forward two steps back.

Dear God can they put Medvedev back in the need some more skill in the lineup.

Just close your eyes and pick between Manning and Schultz on who to bench for Christ sake....

Go talk to the ref while the islanders wrap it up you f'ing sissy!

Yeah...he should have just dropped his gloves and beat the piss out of Tim Donaghy jr.................TOTALLY BLOWN CALL. I said this in another post and I will say it again..The Flyers play bad enough on their own without the extra screwing the refs are giving them..........

Yeah...he should have just dropped his gloves and beat the piss out of Tim Donaghy jr.................TOTALLY BLOWN CALL. I said this in another post and I will say it again..The Flyers play bad enough on their own without the extra screwing the refs are giving them..........

Im upset with the blown call too. We all know that a lot more is let go in the final minute though, and you can't just give up in the middle of the play. That was embarassing.

Howie:  Emily Ratajowski?

Lunatic:

Well, you know at least someone paid attention. And I really, really hope for humanity's sake there would be no reduction.  OK, maybe I am losing it in late middle-age.

Peace and enjoy Turkey Day.

Howie

Flyers haven't scored an even strength goal in over 4 games now. Really really sad.

I didn't see the game tonight stuck at work. I'm glad i missed it.

Dang I'm out in Vegas for thanksgiving and I had every urge in the world to bet the isles for this game (-1.5) and I chickened out and decided not to bet. It looked to be the right move when they went up 1-0 but in the end the Isles covered and I missed out! I should have trusted my gut after attending all these losing efforts.

Lunatic:

Well, you know at least someone paid attention. And I really, really hope for humanity's sake there would be no reduction.  OK, maybe I am losing it in late middle-age.

Peace and enjoy Turkey Day.

Howie

Howie, I thought it was funny and an attempt to add levity to a sad situation. I too wish you Peace and a wonderful Turkey Day.

Lunatic

What do you think Ron says at the table today as the Hextal family makes the rounds with what everyone is thankful for......

God this team is a mess.

(LOT of blocked shots by the isles though....i thought the flyers shot a lot of pucks "toward" the net at least....)

Every attempt I see is a winger going down the boards where he gets met 2 on 1 and it's dumped. Noone skates through the center of the ice. This team is pitiful. And wtf is Giroux getting in fights for? What if he broke his hand for this turd squad.

I'm done with this **** show. Oh and blaming Holmgren is convenient, kind of like a certain U.S. President blaming his predecessor for the woes of the world. Sack up Hextall and do something already. This squad makes the 06-07 squad look like a president's cup team.

Every attempt I see is a winger going down the boards where he gets met 2 on 1 and it's dumped. Noone skates through the center of the ice. This team is pitiful. And wtf is Giroux getting in fights for? What if he broke his hand for this turd squad.

I'm done with this **** show. Oh and blaming Holmgren is convenient, kind of like a certain U.S. President blaming his predecessor for the woes of the world. Sack up Hextall and do something already. This squad makes the 06-07 squad look like a president's cup team.

For every Detroit, there are ten Chicagos. Most teams have to suck for a while before they become contenders. The Flyers have been putting off that suckage by way of ill-advised trades and bandaid solutions for too long. It's time to take it like a champ.

For every Detroit, there are ten Chicagos. Most teams have to suck for a while before they become contenders. The Flyers have been putting off that suckage by way of ill-advised trades and bandaid solutions for too long. It's time to take it like a champ.

Yet the flyers didn't suck for a long time, had the second best winning % in history, and still found away to compete most years. Those bandaids got them to the finals 5 years ago.

I'd say that was very captain-like. Teammates remember that.

That's a major problem with this team. There's not enough men on it. "What if Giroux breaks his hand?". They might lose games if that happens right? Plus, how many times do guys actually break their hand? Giroux earns respect from me and his teammates for that.

Lots of fans of mediocrity around here. I guess they'll be rebuilding till they don't suck any longer? Today I am thankful for stepfordforums.net

Well, I already tried leaving detailed advice on Hexy's machine. He hasn't returned my calls.

Archived