Fleury out for 1-2 weeks, concussion like symptoms

nossagog

by chance do you know if we have any of our top three draft choices for the 2016 draft?

You traded your first to Toronto for Kessel, but it is lottery protected, so if the Pens miss the playoffs, it will become next year's first instead.

You traded your second for Winnick, but it comes back as a condition of the Kessel trade if you make the playoffs, you do have your third, and Anaheim's second, which is looking pretty good right now.

http://www.generalfanager.com/teams/pittsburgh-penguins

You traded your first to Toronto for Kessel, but it is lottery protected, so if the Pens miss the playoffs, it will become next year's first instead.

You traded your second for Winnick, but it comes back as a condition of the Kessel trade if you make the playoffs, you do have your third, and Anaheim's second, which is looking pretty good right now.

http://www.generalfanager.com/teams/pittsburgh-penguins

thanks A.J. I wasn't sure about them! I knew the phone traded a few away. I wasn't sure if there were conditions in those trades! I'm doubting the Pens will make the playoffs!

As bad as Fleury and the whole team has been, they can't win squat without him.

Fleury has been stellar this season. Among the best in the league. Our offense however? Different story... Hopefully Sullivan corrects that. Our last game looked promising from the offense/up tempo style. Just gotta adjust things to the new coach's ways.

Regardless... Thank God the dump and chase is gone!!

Fleury has been stellar this season. Among the best in the league. Our offense however? Different story... Hopefully Sullivan corrects that. Our last game looked promising from the offense/up tempo style. Just gotta adjust things to the new coach's ways.

Regardless... Thank God the dump and chase is gone!!

Matt Murray is kinda good, too.  ;)

Archived