rematch with Boston

notfondajane

I suspected a problem somewhere in the dressing room all season. Tonight game just MIGHT BRING the problem, whatever it is, to a head! There is to much talent on this team to be where they are! I hope that there is no problem. There is something wrong some where!

Well the goose egg they posted last night put a smile on a certain  ex-coaches face. There is no way that this team should be able to be held to ZERO goals in a rivalry game, Are they still pouting because Tocchet was not fired too?

I suspected a problem somewhere in the dressing room all season. Tonight game just MIGHT BRING the problem, whatever it is, to a head! There is to much talent on this team to be where they are! I hope that there is no problem. There is something wrong some where!

Do they serve cookies in the dressing room? You gotta have cookies...you just gotta!  ;)

Well the goose egg they posted last night put a smile on a certain  ex-coaches face. There is no way that this team should be able to be held to ZERO goals in a rivalry game, Are they still pouting because Tocchet was not fired too?
one goal in two games anything is possible! What ever the PR

It would be nice for them to solve it before they trash the season!

Archived