You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

tepponumminen

EPIX Road to the NHL Winter Classic - Season 2

post-1747-0-74477200-1450542394_thumb.jp

As they ready for this year's extravaganza at Gillette Stadium, "EPIX Presents Road to the NHL Winter Classic" goes behind the scenes with the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens. Find out about their age-old rivalry as two of the "original six" hockey teams, and learn more about key players like Max Pacioretty, Patrice Bergeron, P.K. Subban, Zdeno Chara, and legendary hall of famer Milt Schmidt.

EPIX Road to the NHL Winter Classic - Season 2 -> Episode 1

EPIX Road to the NHL Winter Classic - Season 2 -> Episode 2

EPIX Road to the NHL Winter Classic - Season 2 -> Episode 3

EPIX Road to the NHL Winter Classic - Season 2 -> Episode 4

Edited by tepponumminen
Update

@tepponumminen

Thanks for these links, I probably have Epix somewhere on my channel set, but it just isn't as noticible as on HBO.  I watched the first episode this morning.  

A couple of things I noticed - anyone know how long the good luck horse shoe has been in the Bruins locker room? 

The organist in the Bell Center has quite a nice suite.  I miss having an organist at the games.

Looking  forward to watching the 2nd one probably tomorrow.

-- on a side note will you be able to get a video of the Wild / Hawks alumni game?  I'd love to see all the old North Stars.

-- on a side note will you be able to get a video of the Wild / Hawks alumni game?  I'd love to see all the old North Stars.

@hf101 i'll try to work it out :)

Edited by tepponumminen