3 things done with this season

King Knut

1) the refs and the league not caring what Happens to Flyers players' skulls If not in fact (apparrently) hoping they all get CTE

thank god they get those iffy and downright imaginary hooking calls down.   I'd be worried about the future of the league if that was still something you actually had to do to sit for.

2) Dumb slow penalties from Schultz 

3) Dumb slow penalties from Umberger

K-Squared:

Happy New Year!  

Last night was painful to watch. A blown lead. A goalie left high and dry. VDV getting clobbered.  

This team is really challenged.  And it is more than the D.  The shot count said a lot. Our forwards don't offer much offense. And they can't help on D.  I know how happy we are that Haag and other D men are in the wings.  But we need a few fast skating forwards with a scoring touch.  We are a slow bunch and two lines are useless offensively.

Peace,

Howie

8 hours ago, Howie58 said:

K-Squared:

Happy New Year!  

Last night was painful to watch. A blown lead. A goalie left high and dry. VDV getting clobbered.  

This team is really challenged.  And it is more than the D.  The shot count said a lot. Our forwards don't offer much offense. And they can't help on D.  I know how happy we are that Haag and other D men are in the wings.  But we need a few fast skating forwards with a scoring touch.  We are a slow bunch and two lines are useless offensively.

Peace,

Howie

In actually disagree. 

If not for bad penalties on their part.  imaginary penalties on the refs part and uncalled head shots, the Flyers probably win that game. 

Or rhey they could fix the PK to 33% effective. 

Theybhad ad a horrible first but survived.

But after that they bounced back and it got better. the PK is what sank them and buried them.   

Read makes terrible choices with the puck. 

Schultz is bordering on useless  

umberger's crossed that rubicon

Streit wasn't ready yet

Brayden is lost and useless  

but they still needed to suck on every pk to lose and on that third goal, they really had some help. 

It's frustrating but let's be realistic.  

People tend to forget this is still an average team at best.  I fully expect these lows until Hextall starts turning over the roster.    

They were playing good hockey before the break which was great to see yet fundamentally bad teams play up and down

Archived